• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 Coronation King Charles III and Queen Camilla Gold Sovereign

Midasfrog

1 minute ago, Paul said:

What the feeling what the market value will be for one of these coronation SOTD in MS70 once graded ? Hard to see too much upside with the massive RRP 

£1000??? A fair guess ? 

because there will be proof and unlimited bullion, i guess 850 -900 at 70

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

5 minutes ago, BOOLIAN said:

Quite a few different products are sold out now, including the 1oz gold.

2oz gold gone sold out to 

Certainly more popular than I anticipated this release 

5 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

because there will be proof and unlimited bullion, i guess 850 -900 at 70

The SotD will be the lowest mintage of the 2023 Sovereigns, and anyone who wants a “complete” set of the crowned effigy Sovereigns, will need this SotD.

So I can see it going for £1200+ just like the 2017 SotD Sovereign.

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

2oz gold gone sold out to 

Certainly more popular than I anticipated this release 

Yes Quarter Ounce just gone, I got this as well as the Sov. I can see this collection being sort after. Everything sold out quick

Edited by QuantumStacker

3 minutes ago, QuantumStacker said:

Yes Quarter Ounce just gone, I got this as well as the Sov. I can see this collection being sort after. Everything sold out quick

Everything still in stock on BBP

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/royal-mint-proof-collections/2023-king-charles-iii-coronation-coin-range/

Looks like the dealers still have stock of most items so if there was a coin you missed out on head over before they too sell out. Coin Connection and BBP are showing stock of all but the SOTD Sov.

For anyone who missed out on the SOTD Sov I don't think you've fully missed out yet. Several dealers listed it but as unavailable to buy today so seems likely they'll sell their allocation at some point.

1 minute ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

Looks like the dealers still have stock of most items so if there was a coin you missed out on head over before they too sell out. Coin Connection and BBP are showing stock of all but the SOTD Sov.

For anyone who missed out on the SOTD Sov I don't think you've fully missed out yet. Several dealers listed it but as unavailable to buy today so seems likely they'll sell their allocation at some point.

Which dealers have the SOTD listed mate?

Edited by Touvex