• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2016 Nanjing Mint Panda and Temple of Heaven

Deputydog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Deputydog said:

Cully. I will give you 1 of mine if you want.

I have benefited from the forum so pay back time.

Let me know if you are interested.

Deputydog

Wow.

This is just one reason that makes this is the best forum..... 

Thank you 

Just bought the full monty of medals x2 

i blame Numi for this. 

i really do think this collection will fly b/c it is low mintage, it has the right pedigree and it has the right reverse with the Temple of Heaven. The only down side is the 'third leg' that the left hand panda has.  

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Just bought the full monty of medals x2 

i blame Numi for this. 

i really do think this collection will fly b/c it is low mintage, it has the right pedigree and it has the right reverse with the Temple of Heaven. The only down side is the 'third leg' that the left hand panda has.  

I blame .... gosh who do I blame? I just bought one complete set ... ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Deputydog said:

Cully. I will give you 1 of mine if you want.

I have benefited from the forum so pay back time.

Let me know if you are interested.

Deputydog

"give", very kind, a christmas pressie!

1 minute ago, Numistacker said:

I blame .... gosh who do I blame? I just bought one complete set ... ))

you're slipping.;)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I blame Numistacker too..who would of thought I would of paid £300 for a piece of brass just because it's been antiqued...maybe his YouTube videos are brainwashing me

Just checked into rehab. Next week one Apmex round a day......week after an American Eagle...

• 2 weeks later...
any news on when they will be sent?

I know some of mine are due to arrive this week in USA and it looks like others are being prepped now.

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

Could I ask what date yours left Guangzhou and is this tracked using eBay?

Not tracked through eBay.  I don't know when mine left as tracking is only showing when it was received by the China Post Office which was the 23rd.

Thought I'd try tracking on Royal Mail.  Unfortunately, the tracking time shown on China tracking is UK local time so it only arrived last night/early hours this morning.

29/12/16    01:04    ARRIVED IN THE UK    HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC
29/12/16    00:51    ARRIVED IN THE UK    HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC
29/12/16    00:32    ARRIVED IN THE UK    HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC

Three scans so it is has been progressing through different stages/sort levels.

Mine are on the way to me in USA. They spent a week in customs USA over Christmas and now proceeding. I hope they arrive before I leave USA as if not they may not be seen for 6 weeks more! They will be returned to china and have to be sent to uk again.

Here are some first pics of the ones that arrived.

d6998a4f6f7d23a6dad8828b2cf93337.png
0d0691887152b21b86479b34df4626cf.png
656c4a3bad0a962bc8d52dd2c51e6cc9.png
dfa5efe15c0cf096e71028df3d108698.png
brass, bimetal and Brass Antique arrived

1023fd8bb714ed09d7655475ad468954.jpg

Bimetal 199 mintage
Brass 99 mintage
Brass antique 69 mintage

Just picked mine up.  Just Brass and Bi-Met for me.  I'm colour blind and in normal light with my naked eye, it's so hard for me to tell them apart.  I can just about make out a slight colour difference between the 2 temples but under a lens, the difference is black and white.  

2016-12-31 10.06.31.jpg

2016-12-31 10.08.26.jpg

2016-12-31 10.07.32.jpg

2016-12-31 10.08.07.jpg

2016-12-31 10.10.58.jpg

Archived