• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed S>Various coins

2015 5oz Wedged Tail eagle High Relief with box and COA
1991-2016 Perth mint 1 oz Kookaburra BU(26 coins)-
(can sell individual pieces as well pm for price)
Mounty saltwater crocodile High Relief 1oz with Box and COA
2015 1oz High Relief 3-coin Set (Kookaburra, Koala & Kangaroo) with Box and COA 
1989/2004/2005 1/4 oz Red kangaroo GOLD Coin
Marvel Avenger Age of Ultron 5-Coin 1 oz Color Silver Coin with box and COA
1kg Lunar Sll Dragon BU with Box 
1980 1oz Canadian Maple leaf Gold Coin 
2016 Australia Kangaroo 2 Oz Silver High relief Antiqued coin with Box and COA
Egypt Imperial Art Citrine Crystal 2 Oz Coin with box and COA
URSA MAJOR CONSTELLATION Northern Sky Curved Domed Silver Coin Australia 2016 with Box and COA
NORTHERN CASSIOPEIA Northern Sky Curved domed Silver Coin Australia 2015 with box and COA
ST PETERS BASILICA 4 Layer Silver Coin 20$ Cook Islands 2016 with box and COA

Will be shipping from Singapore.

Pm me if interested !

Welcome to the forum.

At risk of sounding not welcoming I have to say, to come in at 1 post and sell is to me a bit risky.

You should introduce yourself and give back ground to your stacking/collecting history.

I for  one would not buy from you, and being in Singapore I hold my hands up would not buy from. 

I apologise for not sounding welcoming, and would have to say to newbie buyers on here think long and hard before you buy anything from anyone.

Sorry again, but as a long standing forum member this had to be said.