• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Complete set 9 coloured dragons plus 1 gilded dragon

dts

Several questions if I may be as bold as to ask -

1. Is each set boxed or are the coins loose ?

2. Are these the regular (bullion) version coins or are they the special proof version ?

3. Would you be willing to sell a 9 coin set excluding the gilded 2012 coin ?
If so please state price.

4. Are you interested in splitting a set to sell coins individually ?
If so please advise price for qty 4 coins - desired colours to be advised later.

Thanks

Hi Pete,

First of all thank you for interest.

1. I've never invested in the boxes so just the coins.

2. Regular bullion version.

3. I'll happily consider offers on either the 9-coin set (without gilded) or the 10-coin set (with gilded). Just drop me a PM if you or anyone else might be interested in this.

4. I'd rather sell these in in complete sets if possible.

dts

@Pete,

I've just re-read my reply and realised it might have come across a little terse. Also, in my rush to type out what was in my head I neglected to give you a price when you asked for one. If I've offended you in any way, I'd like to apologise.

Anyway, the important bit, I'm asking for £342 + SD postage for a nine coin set of all the coloured dragons without the gilded one.

Hope that's ok.

dts

Thanks for answering my questions and no apology required as your initial reply was perfectly fine - thanks.

I am still interested in a few coins [ purple/orange; blue/yellow; yellow/purple; white/blue ] from a broken-up collection should you decide to sell individually.