• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2016 China 1 oz. Proof Silver Panda - Moon Festival Medal NGC PF70

DazUKB

Hi Guy's do any of the panda experts on the forum know if these are going to be available from any dealers in europe or are they mainly being realeased in the US. i want to get hold of one but with MCM shipping fees, Customs fees, Handling fees & VAT it makes it way too expensive. Cheers

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/2016-china-1-oz-proof-silver-panda-moon-festival-medal-ngc-pf70-uc-sku42901.html

k0M3Lh.jpg

Hi Daz

They are an exclusive with MCM and possibly govmint in the USA. I don't think these will be available in the U.K.

I bought one just like this for $107 inc tax as MCM are in Florida and sales tax is applied in Florida. The mintage is 5,000 and it's first in a series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Numistacker, i thought it might be exclusive to MCM as they do have the full selection. Shame it's only available in the US as it's a lovely medal and as it's first in the series it's bound to be sought after in a few years.

5 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

If you want one I can get hold of one for you £100 all in with uk delivery 1st signed for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks that would be great Numistacker, really appreciate the help. If you PM me the details i'll get that sorted. Thanks again :D

Nice video. I can definately see this series being very popular. like you say hopefully it becomes an annual release. i did notice that there is another thread on a group buy, so it seems like there is quite a bit of interest in these.

Looks like all the PF70s are sold out for now.  I wonder if anymore will be graded or whether they've already cherry picked through the whole 5k mintage.

11 hours ago, morezone said:

Looks like all the PF70s are sold out for now.  I wonder if anymore will be graded or whether they've already cherry picked through the whole 5k mintage.

I belive they are already cherrypicked, 5k isn´t that many to go throu

• 2 weeks later...

Archived