• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2016 1/4 Queen's Beasts Lion

I have 3 5 1/4 Queen's Beasts.  They will be sold exactly as I've received them from Apmex without any cherry picking and will be picked at random. I believe they wore gloves to handle them as I can see little fibres inside the flips.

This offer is solely for those who do not already own one of these coin.

£325 each inc Special Delivery with payment by BT.

2 reserved, 3 Sold, 0 remaining.

I do have 2 more (total 5) which I can let go but will be withdrawn from sale on Monday evening if not sold.

All sold/reserved.

I am thinking of putting another order in with Apmex.  The cost would be £325 in Special Delivery and again payment by BT.  I will only proceed if there is enough interest as I would be making a little on the sale which would go towards bringing the price down on an item which I would be buying for myself.

An order has been made.  There are currently 5 4 3 2 1 spare. All reserved/sold

9/9/16 - Order was made Sunday and international wire submitted. It did not leave my account until Tuesday and the delay might have been due to Labor Day in the US.  As of 14.56 I am still waiting for confirmation of receipt from Apmex.  I have already contacted them about it and was told sometime transfers can take longer than expected especially with the holiday on Monday.  Not going as smooth as I'd hope. 

13/9/16 - I sent an email to Apmex at close of business on Friday since I'd still not had confirmation of payment but I am yet to receive a reply.  I have phoned them today and have been told that they can trace a payment with a Fedwire number which I now have to contact my bank to obtain.  Hopefully I should be able to give this number to Apmex to check and if it turns out that the transfer did arrive but they missed it while reconciling payments then I will be a bit miffed.  What a nightmare!

17/9/16 - It turns out the issue is with my bank and the payment has been held for screening but they have failed to contact me.  All info has been submitted to the bank but it seems that they're just fooling around so I've filed a formal complaint so the issue can be investigated.  The 5 day payment window lapsed days ago so I'm expecting Apmex to cancel the order soon and I have no idea when this issue with Barclays will be resolved.  In the mean time I have ordered some coins elsewhere and are currently en-route and scheduled for delivery to me on Monday (smooth customs clearance permitting).  On Sunday I will contact those who have paid in order to obtain delivery addresses.  Those who have reservations will be notified where they can prepare for payment.  When this issue with Barclays gets resolved I will write a full story on this nightmare of an order.

2016-09-02 22.39.12.jpg

The coins which I bought from elsewhere are in.  Those who have paid are shipping this afternoon.  Just as with the previous coins I am just picking one at random.  This thread is now complete and sometime in the future once the Apmex order is sorted then I will write a detailed story in the discussion area.  It's been ridiculous how this has all been handled (or lack of) from my bank.

2016-09-19 14.12.48.jpg