• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

41 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

These sovereigns are a good price at today’s spot.     But if we get a deal and the  £ strengthens to where it should be not so good.       Remember in October could get sovereigns for under £220  

Several sentiments in the market today, one we now entered a new bull market, two going see $1,500 oz Gold before major selling pushes the prices down, three PMs over the course of this year/next will go back to last years lows and test these prices again. As long as you have a plan in place to protect your purchasing power in any of these three sentiments then all you can do it act on todays price.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah for £229 using the link above. No confirmation, but the pennies have gone from the account.

Looking forward to the expert contacting me Monday 

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

13 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

After the latest Group Order and having already bought 2 from H&B, I know that I really shouldn't.....

but a third sovereign at £229 is VERY tempting :D

DO IT 🤣

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

1 hour ago, HawkHybrid said:

if you have the funds and they already have you on their

marketing list, then the drawbacks are fewer than before.

HH

And you can use the freepost envelopes that they include in their frequent marketing to ask them to stop writing to you (there isn't a ticky box for opting out of postal marketing, they say you have to write to them to stop it). Although they do send a nice coin related post card with their marketing bumph!

2 hours ago, creative said:

Yeah for £229 using the link above. No confirmation, but the pennies have gone from the account.

Looking forward to the expert contacting me Monday 

I gave fake number so had no calls and received coin yesterday 

38 minutes ago, CosmikDebris said:

Just bought two and received email notification. Thanks for the heads up! 🐯

Hmmm I didn’t get confirmation, so that worries me!

9 minutes ago, creative said:

Hmmm I didn’t get confirmation, so that worries me!

8 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Me neither...

In fact I received three mails, an order confirmation, with all relevant order info. An account conformation link and a welcome message. I paid by debit card through Sage.

Archived