• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

9 hours ago, Kritika said:

That seems awfully cheap, as its only just above today Spot?

Strange for a dealer to be that low, I suspect its all in the "Pre Order prices may fluctuate small print", i.e. when it comes time to deliver you will end up paying a lot more :)

In their blurb

Harrington & Byrne is pleased to be able to offer the new 2019 UK Gold Sovereign for just £239 POST FREE. However, dueto the constant fl uctuations in the market that means there is a real potential for sharp increases in price, we can only guarantee this price for 7 days.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

In their blurb

Harrington & Byrne is pleased to be able to offer the new 2019 UK Gold Sovereign for just £239 POST FREE. However, dueto the constant fl uctuations in the market that means there is a real potential for sharp increases in price, we can only guarantee this price for 7 days.

I'm surprised they will guarantee the price that long, especially if the spot price takes off. Still, I guess they don't regard themselves as bullion dealers so will be able to absorb some market fluctuations.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

12 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

I ordered one of the 2019 sovs from Harrington & Byrne on Tuesday evening and it arrived this morning.  £239, free postage (Special Delivery) as stated on their website.  No problems so far! 

Hi @Goldhooked what sort of quality / condition is the coin? I know they are bullion but just curious to how they look? Thanks -Gs

6 minutes ago, gsimpson said:

Hi @Goldhooked what sort of quality / condition is the coin? I know they are bullion but just curious to how they look? Thanks -Gs

I only had a quick look before I left for work but it looks brand new uncirculated.  It comes in a capsule with foam and inside a little wallet.  @Kieran95 posted a picture of his here (click the diagonal arrow below to go straight to his post) - 

7 hours ago, JunkBond said:

I did not see your shout-out here....but it might have been the backyard bullion household that snapped up this little beauty.

I am sure it will make an appearance at some point on YouTube!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

We have some offers on Gold at the moment! 👍

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/gold-flash-sale

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

Did anyone notice the 1989 half sovereign Atkinsons sold for £250? I saw it this morning as already sold so maybe someone bought it last night. Since removed from their site. Noticed it at work this morning.

image.png

8 minutes ago, Pritchard said:

* £5 Soverign @ Hatton Garden *

Just seen this, if it interests anyone.
I assume (assume!) that this might be a proof coin that someone has opened and traded in?  Either way, i imagine these dont appears at the trade desk too often

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/buy/gold-sovereign-five-pound-coin

Looks fairly buggered on the OBV

Archived