• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DavePanda said:

Hehe.. No I am the seller!!!

I am doing the deal now with the original buyer.. he is a member.. I do have more 2012 and 2013s if you would like them!

Hope you don't mind me butting in but if you have any spare I wouldn't mind a 2012 and 2013 myself?

25 minutes ago, Kman said:

Oh!

Why were you offering them at such a good price? and why not on here first :P 

I had the £1 ebay offer, to be fair, with the exception of a couple of members, I havent had much interest in Pandas on the forums, I will list a few spares to see what interest they get. 

Cheers

Dave

2 hours ago, DavePanda said:

Hehe.. No I am the seller!!!

I am doing the deal now with the original buyer.. he is a member.. I do have more 2012 and 2013s if you would like them!

selling like hotcakes... I now only have 2012s left, added to the for sale section.

Cheers

Dave

On 9/16/2016 at 19:36, morezone said:

82, 91-2004. They're probably the most valuable.

2nd that... it was a 2011

17 hours ago, DavePanda said:

I had the £1 ebay offer, to be fair, with the exception of a couple of members, I havent had much interest in Pandas on the forums, I will list a few spares to see what interest they get. 

Cheers

Dave

I already had to talk myself out of buying them once, you're a terrible man lol

In hindsight today I'm glad I didn't because I know I will start looking at other years if I get one or two, so I will stay strong :ph34r:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

18 minutes ago, Kman said:

I already had to talk myself out of buying them once, you're a terrible man lol

In hindsight today I'm glad I didn't because I know I will start looking at other years if I get one or two, so I will stay strong :ph34r:

Oh Yes, they can be a slippery slope, especially if you have the collector gene!

They also have a Lunar 2 1oz Tiger too.  £1270 so again not a really a deal but comparable with German dealers and maybe a little less.

Not a huge deal but probably the cheapest place to get a 1/4 Gold Beast in the UK at the mo, Atkinsons currently has them for sale at around £315.

Thank to @Heisenberg for highlighting it in another thread.

43 minutes ago, morezone said:

Not a huge deal but probably the cheapest place to get a 1/4 Gold Beast in the UK at the mo, Atkinsons currently has them for sale at around £315.

Thank to @Heisenberg for highlighting it in another thread.

They have 37 in stock

This must be a bit annoying for you guys who had to faff around with the RM bullion site or source them from the US 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 27/09/2016 at 23:25, sovereignsteve said:

They were 1853 and 1865

I passed.

Do they get annoyed with you calling to check all the time?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

37 minutes ago, Kman said:

They have 37 in stock

This must be a bit annoying for you guys who had to faff around with the RM bullion site or source them from the US 

I do wonder if they have been sent the ones everyone else have returned to the mint. I would get a couple more but i only paid 275 for mine so its hard to do it!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

1 hour ago, sg86 said:

Do they get annoyed with you calling to check all the time?

They are always very nice and polite to me. if they do find it annoying they don't show it. 

I wouldn't say I call all the time though, once maybe every week or two back in the day when prices were lower. 

Archived