• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£110 for a proof 2008 1/10 gold Brit good deal or not?

No idea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/MINTAGE-FIGURES-BRITANNIA-10-GOLD-PROOF-1-10oz-COINS-/10000000011038939/g.html

But apparently with a mintage of 392 worldwide you would think possibly so

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321528212919

Good deal at moment what will it go for?

I messaged him yesterday

i asked if the coin was in 100% perfect condition, no scratches, marks, finger prints or scuffs

He has ignored me so not going to bid, not paying a massive premium on a coin if it isn't perfect. 

I don't really like it when they photo proof coins out of their capsule either, would rather imagine they had never been opened or touched. 

Edit> 

I tell a lie, he has messaged me in the last 30 minutes

In reply to my question

"i is not 100 mint condition"

so... not a good deal imo 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I messaged him yesterday

i asked if the coin was in 100% perfect condition, no scratches, marks, finger prints or scuffs

He has ignored me so not going to bid, not paying a massive premium on a coin if it isn't perfect. 

I don't really like it when they photo proof coins out of their capsule either, would rather imagine they had never been opened or touched. 

Edit> 

I tell a lie, he has messaged me in the last 30 minutes

In reply to my question

"i is not 100 mint condition"

so... not a good deal imo 

you know it been touched looks scuffed to me 

you know it been touched looks scuffed to me 

Yeah does look it, I would still buy it for a small premium, like £220, but I think the value is really lost on a coin like this if damaged  :(

Yeah does look it, I would still buy it for a small premium, like £220, but I think the value is really lost on a coin like this if damaged  :(

Defiantly personally i have a few proofs but iv never payed more than what a normal sov would go for for them got a full and half proof for under £300 a few months back 

I like touching my bullion grade stuff haha 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271612849107?_trksid=p2060778.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This was another one, good price if not damaged, but it is 

I offered him £190, he declined psh lol

What's stupid is the description says "this item is worth at least £240 in scrap which I would be happy to walk away with for a speedy sale." I put with my offer that it was worth £170 something spot at the time and it's damaged so.

Archived