• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

there's an old chap near me selling an 1894 Victoria sovereign for £200, would this be an above-average deal?

Assuming that includes delivery, and the coin doesn't look like it's had a tear up with a combine harvester, I'd say that's about as cheap as you'd get it.

Some of the usual places to pick up sovs have these from around £220 a go.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooo someone bought it

Anyone on here? 

Glad someone did otherwise I'd be sweating and thinking about it until it had been.

Was it you Mr-Dead?

Hate postage lol  

still a good price tho if your after something else as well 

Yeah along with a sov it's good, posted on it's own it's not as good'of'a'deal

Spot is quite high today too (comparable to recent weeks) 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Yeah along with a sov it's good, posted on it's own it's not as good'of'a'deal

Spot is quite high today too (comparable to recent weeks) 

You say it's not that good of a deal, but a single 1/10th Krug from Atkinsons is £99.82 delivered. Even if you got this coin on its own from HGM it would be £86.74. 

I don't know of any other place where you can get a 1/10 Krug for less than £86.74 delivered. I would love to be proved wrong though. 

Although I too, as I did last time, would have bought another gold coin with it, just to bring the total price down. 

You say it's not that good of a deal, but a single 1/10th Krug from Atkinsons is £99.82 delivered. Even if you got this coin on its own from HGM it would be £86.74.

For me personally,it isn't

If you're just stacking gold for gold it's good, if you want a 1/10 krug it's great. 

But atm I'm more interested in certain coins rather than any coin and this isn't one of them

So £15 isn't a big enough saving to swing me into buying something I don't want, so for me it isn't that great of a deal to suck me in. 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Hi everyone.

A new dealer has joined my website called TheBullionCentre. They have only been open for a couple of months but maybe another useful source for you guys.

Very competitive for Gold coins and bars and they're 100% legit.

The Bullion Centre

I hope to post more as I have a bit more time on my hands now. Enjoy.

Has anyone used these yet

I know it was already posted but

http://www.goldline.co.uk/bullionCoins.jsp?coinId=241&yp=318

RM gold lunar horse down to £791 + delivery 

That is tempting me and I'm trying to sit back for a couple of months 

I know it was already posted but

http://www.goldline.co.uk/bullionCoins.jsp?coinId=241&yp=318

RM gold lunar horse down to £791 + delivery 

That is tempting me and I'm trying to sit back for a couple of months 

plus point to buy today :

• current smackdown in price
  • exceptionally reasonable premium above spot
  • mintage of just 30,000
  • 1st coin in series
  • 999.9 fine
  • great design

And it is one of my favourite coins! :) They are beautiful.

Those ones are the Perth coins.  Its the RM coin thats on special price.

Those Perth horses are nice I've only got the 1oz bullion. 

Archived