• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

For those of you looking for something different in your gold collecting, HGM have just put up an Austrian Gold Corona for the usual 3% over spot at £779.85.

Only 1 available so you'll have to be quick.

1717.jpg1716.jpg

The condition for this coin is listed as Used on HGM, how does that compare Bullion Grade? Their guide only lists Bullion Grade.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you looking for something different in your gold collecting, HGM have just put up an Austrian Gold Corona for the usual 3% over spot at £779.85.

Only 1 available so you'll have to be quick.

http://www.goldline.co.uk/bullionCoins.jsp?coinId=37&yp=318 goldline have the same deal

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/Buy/Product.aspx?ProductID=12

1/10th Krugerrand for £79.83, I was going to go for it but just the postage takes it to £85 and then it turns into not that great of a price for a coin I wasn't planning on getting

If you are thinking of buying a half/full sov and combining postage with this too the it's very good deal

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

It's funny because I posted the other day I would like the 2009 

http://thesilverforum.com/topic/1340-22k-vs-24k/?p=19449

So thanks again Paul  :D

Takes me to 3.1 oz of gold 

Might get a 2005 sovereign soon too then I will slow down a bit.. probably lol. 

http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/Buy/Product.aspx?ProductID=12

1/10th Krugerrand for £79.83, I was going to go for it but just the postage takes it to £85 and then it turns into not that great of a price for a coin I wasn't planning on getting

If you are thinking of buying a half/full sov and combining postage with this too the it's very good deal

I don't know what to say, you and I must be on the same wavelength. I saw this during my break at work today on the HGM site, and as I'd promised myself that the next 1/10th that appeared on there would be mine, I decided buggerit, I'm going to buy it. But I thought it'll be a bit expensive delivery wise on its own, so I'll get a half sov to go with it, to make it more economical. (I would have got more, but I'm picking up a load of half sovs on Sunday from my cash for gold dealer. )

So on the mobile I went and bought it and a half sov.

I've just finished work, checked the forum and saw your post.........spooky... halloween_ghost_frightened.gif

Ps. When these arrive I will have just over 2oz's of gold, 

I've just finished work, checked the forum and saw your post.......

I think you did the right thing  :D worked out much better buying it with something else

I'm glad I didn't get it now because would rather spend the money towards the 2009 Britannia just put on Atkinsons, which was on my list of wanted coins 

worked out well for everyone  ^_^

I want to get a little 1/10th collecti........STACK going. ;)

But I'm going to try to keep the premiums to no more than 10% over spot. So I'm happy to wait for HGM to drop a few 1/10ths my way over the coming years.

I now have two 1/10ths. the other being a Guernsey double which I stole off ebay for £74 delivered. .

itchy finger hovering over the buy button :)

Got to hold off to see how much the garage charges me friday for a coilover install + geo setup.

Seem to be off the site now

Did you buy one in the end or no? 

http://www.silber-werte.de/1/2-Kennedy-Gold-Dollar-2014/?et_cid=15&et_lid=62&et_sub=Anlagebrief

They are doing a 500€ discount during th next three days!! So you can buy it at 1243€!!

You have to put the coupon code „Kennedy“

Only for collectors :D

Or buy it direct from the US Mint here for 940 Euro + delivery.

Sales after 3 weeks are standing at just over 63,000.

(x1) British Five Pound Coin Quintuple Sovereign available from HGM - just their usual 3% over spot.

A decent saving in comparison to other UK dealers

as Mr-Dead showed last month a great looking coin

(x1) British Five Pound Coin Quintuple Sovereign available from HGM - just their usual 3% over spot.

Already gone.  It is on my wish list but it's going to have to wait until next year.

How much was it? out of interest

£940 (i think !) it is x5 sovs £189.90  = 949.50 less 1% as sovs are priced 4% over mius £9.49 = £940.01

Thanks, you really have to sit and refreshing HGM every half an hour of the working day don't you if you want to catch a bargain. 

i think that is very much the case.  

stuff that is little 'our of the ordinary' (not full or half sov, krugerrands, silver maples & ASEs which they always seem to hold stock of)

tends to get picked up real quick.

my best bag from HGM was some silver coins labelled as 'australian nuggets'. bought it all unscreen.  all x25 they had listed.

i got a few 2007/2008 koalas and also some lunar series 1 in the bundle, the rest were kooks of the same year. it worked out about £16.70 with delivery included in price. cant grumble at that !

Atkinsons currently have 2010 and 2003 Britannias up at £816 and £823

They feature different designs than the usual Brits and I assume because of such generally cost more elsewhere. 

Archived