• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bdean316 said:

looks like they've finished the deal - can't add one to my basket.....

I had that problen for a while, was able to add one. Got distracted and lost it, couldnt add one for 5 mins or so. Searched for one instead on the site and was able to add one.

link not active then five other links on the following website.

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=sovereign

Placed my third order today (same delivery address) and have confirmation e-mail from Harrington and Byrne boat pushed out again.....

How long do you think this will continue?

I'm considering buying these 2019 sovereigns as a first gold purchase. I have read comments here how good the 229 price is for one. My question is... have they been cheaper recently? 

Am I better of buying say 3 or 4 of these rather than a used 1oz gold coin? 

What do these sell for in the used market now.

Thank you 

I'd be very careful about the fine print, £229 is below spot price, so there's almost certainly some kind of strings attached.

Make sure they can't then use it to send you unsolicited coins "on approval" and charge you hefty premiums for them. There's some unscrupulous stuff out there, caveat emptor.

Just now, PansPurse said:

I'd be very careful about the fine print, £229 is below spot price, so there's almost certainly some kind of strings attached.

From what I have read you get calls trying to sell proofs and also lots of marketing through post and email. I will just give fake phone numbers when ordering. I can handle emails and letters ;)

Well.... pulled the trigger and just ordered 3 of these for £229 each.

For those who have made multiple purchases... have you used the same name, card and address? will this work if done on a different day?

thanks.... and happy stacking :)

Tried to add another three to my basket out of interest and it won’t add them - made the original order on a different pc and not logged in to the site so maybe they’ve taken it down on the back end but the page is still live? In any case I’ll ptobably get a 1/4 Falcon while they’re still going.

Just on the off-chance I tried to add 3 Sovs to my basket after I’d added the Falcon and it worked. Maybe it won’t add them to an empty basket? Who knows - in any case I’m now debating getting nearly an ounce of gold (again 😳).

8 hours ago, Downs523 said:

From what I have read you get calls trying to sell proofs and also lots of marketing through post and email. I will just give fake phone numbers when ordering. I can handle emails and letters ;)

If you order online just tick the boxes to opt out of the above. Mine were delivered a week ago only had the first call (that I ignored!) nothing in the post other than my receipt 

11 minutes ago, Elements said:

If you order online just tick the boxes to opt out of the above. Mine were delivered a week ago only had the first call (that I ignored!) nothing in the post other than my receipt 

Thanks

I did tick what I could so I guess I'll get the odd marketing leaflets via post but happy with that. I ordered 3 in the end... first gold purchase :)

On 21/02/2019 at 14:26, Nick1368 said:

I ordered 3 last week and received them on Monday, I just ordered another 3 using the same card and Delievery address and it went through and received a confirmation email as well, let's see what happens next.

received my coins this morning, 229 per coin including free delivery.

so I bought 6 x 2019 sovs from Harrington & Bryne using the same address and debit card, no problem at all, happy days 😉🤑😜

13 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

received my coins this morning, 229 per coin including free delivery.

so I bought 6 x 2019 sovs from Harrington & Bryne using the same address and debit card, no problem at all, happy days 😉🤑😜

Come on postie I am waiting for 3 coins to arrive today using the same address and debit card make it a total of 9 x 2019 sovs from Harrington & Bryne.

Archived