• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goldhooked said:

Harrington & Byrne website won’t let you put a different delivery address to your billing address and your card will be declined if the billing address doesn’t match the one your card is registered to.

Same here tried order three coins to a friends house and use my card but website not allow it or my card declined. Need order from card registered to both delivery and billing address.

3 minutes ago, Murdoch89 said:

For anyone who has exceed HB's 3x sov quota I spotted this deal on buckinghamcollection:

https://buckinghamcollection.co.uk/all-gold-coins/

£226.99 + £3 postage, however its a back order whatever that means.  Ive not used them myself so the usual due dilagence applies.

1 hour ago, universalcurrency said:

For anyone who has exceed HB's 3x sov quota I spotted this deal on buckinghamcollection:

https://buckinghamcollection.co.uk/all-gold-coins/

£226.99 + £3 postage, however its a back order whatever that means.  Ive not used them myself so the usual due dilagence applies.

Saw that,  probably ok but went on company check and only just formed and didn’t trust it enough to buy.    Interesting to see if anyone has got on well with them

Bought 3 from Harington & Byrne on Monday @229 - No email confirmation but called them today and they had been dispatched for delivery tomorrow. 

I purchased direct from the home page - however this now shows a price of @249  but checking out the link  @Murdoch89 posted above, it still lets me drop them in the basket at 229 

I have just been paid so have just bought another from the H&B  link above so still working, thought I had missed it as last time I checked yesterday it was gone and was £249 so must have not looked hard enough, happy days

dean.m

Yes  the price is  quoted  at £249  each  ,but when you place in basket they drop to £229   . Just had to get three of the little gems at that price . brilliant deal also packaged really nice by all accounts . Thanks for the heads up on this fantastic forum .👍👍

No catch at all as far as I can see.

I bought one for £229 and it arrived 3 days later in a capsule same as pictured by others. Have just bought another 2 this morning.

No phone spam, just some email marketing which you can opt out of and a letter promoting their overpriced proofs.

If you have allot of friends (and $$$) to get around the 3 per household limit you could try and fill a tube :).

Its a fair point to make @Michal I did review the T&C and the only downside I found is that you appear to be "opted in" to a lot of sales and marketing.  When creating the account you are given the option to "opt out" which I did, however I will be emailing them (per their Privacy Policy) to Unsubscribe from any marketing. Additionally, there is a 30day money back no quibble guarantee  - so worst case scenario, this should cover you for anything unexpected!

Not quite so keenly priced as their 2019 Sovereigns, Harrington & Byrne are also offering quarter ounce Queen's Beast Falcons for £279 (inc. free Royal Mail signed for delivery):

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/2019-united-kingdom-falcon-of-the-plantagenets-quarter-ounce-gold-uncirculated-coin-3003.html

I've just had a quick look to see how this price stacks up against a few other bullion dealers and as of 1.00PM today, and for a single coin purchase they were as follows:

Atkinsons - £304.68 (inc. free delivery)

ATS - £306.40 (no falcons available, only the QB lion)

Chards - £280.84 - but they are out of stock :(

20 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

I think Chards show their last selling price when something is out of stock, which could have been some time ago.  If they had them in stock the prices would most likely be inline with the others you quoted.

I tried my luck couple days ago and decided I would buy another three at the same address as the original three i purchased and way and behold they have arrived just now :).

Six of these coins I have all delivered to the same address. Do you think I would be pushing the boat out if ordered another three to the same address?

It's got to be worth a go, hasn't it!

What's the worst that can happen? They simply refuse to accept your order - which given that they are in the business of selling coins would seem a little odd ;)

40 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Not quite so keenly priced as their 2019 Sovereigns, Harrington & Byrne are also offering quarter ounce Queen's Beast Falcons for £279 (inc. free Royal Mail signed for delivery):

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/2019-united-kingdom-falcon-of-the-plantagenets-quarter-ounce-gold-uncirculated-coin-3003.html

I've just had a quick look to see how this price stacks up against a few other bullion dealers and as of 1.00PM today, and for a single coin purchase they were as follows:

Atkinsons - £304.68 (inc. free delivery)

ATS - £306.40 (no falcons available, only the QB lion)

you can use this site to compare prices, it saves time https://findcoinonline.com/compare-prices/1-4-oz-2019-british-queens-beasts-the-falcon-of-the-plantagenets-gold-bullion-coin-9999

21 minutes ago, Abyss said:

I tried my luck couple days ago and decided I would buy another three at the same address as the original three i purchased and way and behold they have arrived just now :).

Six of these coins I have all delivered to the same address. Do you think I would be pushing the boat out if ordered another three to the same address?

Hi Abyss, what was the length of time between orders? I ordered some last week, but could do with a few more :)

1 minute ago, RichRock said:

Hi Abyss, what was the length of time between orders? I ordered some last week, but could do with a few more :)

1st order three coins on the 14th February and the 2nd 19th February. I think you are right I need to leave it few days before I push the boat out again.

Archived