• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bluenitsuj said:

Opt out when you order. If they continue then they will be breaking GDPR law so not really an issue anymore 

Im not even too bothered if they send me their next discount deal.  Not their regular stuff, thats the rip off story Daily Mail should be writing stories  :o

On 11/02/2019 at 17:03, Goldmick said:

Niceeee just phoned and ordered 3. They did say 7 to 10 days. Anyone khow how long they waited from when ordered to them getting them thanks 

Just had a phone call. My coins sent today will have them tomorrow. Thats not bad for 7/10 days lol. Will update tomorrow with pic.s 

dam, gone and ordered one of the 2019s, not sure if I should say thanks as I did not really have the spare cash due to a recent  large purchase of a watch , but seems a good deal so done, but thanks for the heads up & links guys :)

dean.m

On 11/02/2019 at 17:43, Fastnick said:

If anyone is interested, I've just found the advert in last Thursday's Metro "newspaper" (though I don't really think that this particular publication merits such a title!)…...

But you'll need to be quick - the discount code expires in a few days ;)

Sovereign Advert.JPG

thanks for the heads up, great deal, just ordered one.

On 11/02/2019 at 17:43, Fastnick said:

If anyone is interested, I've just found the advert in last Thursday's Metro "newspaper" (though I don't really think that this particular publication merits such a title!)…...

But you'll need to be quick - the discount code expires in a few days ;)

Sovereign Advert.JPG

This is under spot isn’t it?

Just purchased the below for £229 delivered in a capsule with free delivery from

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/2019-united-kingdom-gold-uncirculated-sovereign-3004.html

2019 United Kingdom Gold Uncirculated Sovereign

I thought that was a good deal. I called them up and they seemed professional enough. Lets see what arrives 😅

Archived