• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

26 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Think the seller is genuine @Numistacker?? 😂😂

Surprised, based on all the fees that eBay takes that TSF was the best place to sell. I notice the description homes in on the Kew again, always thought it was the silver that was the “fabled” coin. YT Marketing and PR at its best then drop it on eBay a week later. 

4 hours ago, Frost said:

1 oz gold Canadian Maple Leaf $27.95 over spot https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/daily-deals

5 hours are left to the deal end

I've read that vendor doesn't have a very good reputation. Besides, this link has them for less - no affiliation:

https://gbspreciousmetals.com/bullions/1-oz-canadian-maple-leaf-gold-bullion-coin-9999

Edited by 92GTA

On 23/07/2014 at 11:04, morezone said:

Thought I'd start this thread to allow the posting of ALL deals on gold rather than having multiple new threads

My deal today is with Atkinsons who have the 1/10th Isle of Man Angel. I've bought one because I've been after this little guy for ever and ever and they don't come around very often.  When you do find them, they're usually proof with a crazy price tag.  Only one left though at the time of posting.

I've had myIOM Angel for a few months now. I was going to sell it but I'm kind of attached to it now. A beautiful little coin in my eyes.  The detail is amazing, even the scales on the dragon's tail.  Love it

2019 Uncirculated sovereign £229 inc. free delivery

Harrington & Byrne Tel: 0800 0385370 - use discount code E124064C (from last Thursday's Metro newspaper)

Offer ends 14 February. Limit of 3 coins per household.

Just to be on the safe side, I ordered over the phone (and recorded the call) using a credit (rather than debit) card ;)

47 minutes ago, Goldfisher said:

That just sounds too good to be true,  I'll have a slice of that....

ive just sent them an email, once they confirm I buy one. Thank you. 😊

I know what you mean about too good to be true!

I was very sceptical, hence I took a few "precautions" ;)

Several members here, including me, have already received 2019 sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.  That's a good price.  I got one when they were £239, then they went up to £249 so looks like they still have more left in stock than expected!  The only thing to note is that you will start receiving lots of offers in the post for other coins - I just chuck them in the bin.

Edited by Goldhooked

15 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Several members here, including me, have already received 2019 sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.  That's a good price.  I got one when they were £239, then they went up to £249 so looks like they still have more left in stock than expected!  The only thing to note is that you will start receiving lots of offers in the post for other coins - I just chuck them in the bin.

That's good to know! Thanks for letting us know that they are "the real deal" :)

4 hours ago, Fastnick said:

2019 Uncirculated sovereign £229 inc. free delivery

Harrington & Byrne Tel: 0800 0385370 - use discount code E124064C (from last Thursday's Metro newspaper)

Offer ends 14 February. Limit of 3 coins per household.

Just to be on the safe side, I ordered over the phone (and recorded the call) using a credit (rather than debit) card ;)

Hi @Fastnick, is this code only for order over telephone? I can see where to put it on their web order.

Thank you.

Hi @vicamy, I didn't try using it on their website as I had a few "questions" that I needed answers to before I was happy to give my credit card details.

I imagine that it would work on their site, but if not just give them a buzz