• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2019 Uncirculated sovereign £229 inc. free delivery

Harrington & Byrne Tel: 0800 0385370 - use discount code E124064C (from last Thursday's Metro newspaper)

Offer ends 14 February. Limit of 3 coins per household.

Just to be on the safe side, I ordered over the phone (and recorded the call) using a credit (rather than debit) card ;)

47 minutes ago, Goldfisher said:

That just sounds too good to be true,  I'll have a slice of that....

ive just sent them an email, once they confirm I buy one. Thank you. 😊

I know what you mean about too good to be true!

I was very sceptical, hence I took a few "precautions" ;)

Several members here, including me, have already received 2019 sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.  That's a good price.  I got one when they were £239, then they went up to £249 so looks like they still have more left in stock than expected!  The only thing to note is that you will start receiving lots of offers in the post for other coins - I just chuck them in the bin.

15 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Several members here, including me, have already received 2019 sovereigns from Harrington & Byrne.  That's a good price.  I got one when they were £239, then they went up to £249 so looks like they still have more left in stock than expected!  The only thing to note is that you will start receiving lots of offers in the post for other coins - I just chuck them in the bin.

That's good to know! Thanks for letting us know that they are "the real deal" :)

4 hours ago, Fastnick said:

2019 Uncirculated sovereign £229 inc. free delivery

Harrington & Byrne Tel: 0800 0385370 - use discount code E124064C (from last Thursday's Metro newspaper)

Offer ends 14 February. Limit of 3 coins per household.

Just to be on the safe side, I ordered over the phone (and recorded the call) using a credit (rather than debit) card ;)

Hi @Fastnick, is this code only for order over telephone? I can see where to put it on their web order.

Thank you.

Hi @vicamy, I didn't try using it on their website as I had a few "questions" that I needed answers to before I was happy to give my credit card details.

I imagine that it would work on their site, but if not just give them a buzz

18 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Niceeee just phoned and ordered 3. They did say 7 to 10 days. Anyone khow how long they waited from when ordered to them getting them thanks 

The guy I spoke to this morning said that they always say "7-10 days", but as they have them already in stock, in all likelihood they'll be dispatched sooner than that.

If anyone is interested, I've just found the advert in last Thursday's Metro "newspaper" (though I don't really think that this particular publication merits such a title!)…...

But you'll need to be quick - the discount code expires in a few days ;)

Sovereign Advert.JPG

Archived