• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

https://www.ukbullion.com/2017-gold-full-proof-sovereign.html

2017 - 200 year anniversary - Full Proof Sovereign 

I just bagged one - Sadly no box or certificates, but could be a possible contender for grading?

x4 others available if anyone on forum wants one ? @ £386

Seems good value, Can't see much downside on these if you hold onto it until your pension years

46 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://www.ukbullion.com/2017-gold-full-proof-sovereign.html

2017 - 200 year anniversary - Full Proof Sovereign 

I just bagged one - Sadly no box or certificates, but could be a possible contender for grading?

x4 others available if anyone on forum wants one ? @ £386

Seems good value, Can't see much downside on these if you hold onto it until your pension years

missed out on them!

18 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

That stock photo looks bad, Scratches at the D in DEI, they could be worse if that's the stock photo, its a luck dip i guess

Clearly a gamble-  I rang them up, the lady was helpful and she said ‘they are in generally good shape, but no box or COA’ and that ‘we have handled them very carefully’. 

Hopefully the buyers will receive them in nice condition. 

30 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Clearly a gamble-  I rang them up, the lady was helpful and she said ‘they are in generally good shape, but no box or COA’ and that ‘we have handled them very carefully’. 

Hopefully the buyers will receive them in nice condition. 

Let's hope for the best what arrives, a good scrub with coke & wire wool will get that muck & fingerprints off them no doubt ! :);) 😫😝

Still, don't think there is much downside risk to be had on them held for the long term

3 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Thanks for the tip-off. Much appreciated.

Tip me off if you ever see an empty 2017 full proof sovereign box & certificates on eBay going cheap 🤣

20 minutes ago, CoinBuyer1975 said:

is this too good to be true? trying to do some research seems cheaper than elsewhere. 

Cheers CB_1975

Advert Gold Bullion.jpg

Anyone had experience with these? It's a good price 

1 minute ago, Mcgrimes said:

Anyone had experience with these? It's a good price 

I called up earlier, ordered a 2x 2019 Bullion been assured my order will be with me within a few days, i mean this was a daily mail ad so must have some legitimatise. also checked out website looks pretty good. https://buckinghamcollection.co.uk/ if interested...

Cheers

CB_1975

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

@CoinBuyer1975

Price for delivered? Credit card payment?

thanks

Add delivery.....they are paying you £5 to get your email address etc.....so if you dont care.....go ahead it would seem...same as the other too good to be true sov that was posted here recently...taking advantage of algorythms to make a quick data driven £/$

Edited by Oldun

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Add delivery.....they are paying you £5 to get your email address etc.....so if you dont care.....go ahead it would seem...same as the other too good to be true sov that was posted here recently...taking advantage of algorythms to make a quick data driven £/$

That Mail on Sunday advert won't have been cheap. They'll be the same as other similar companies; make their profit from luring unsuspecting newbies into paying over the odds for their other offerings.

I notice all their other coins are "price on application"

I am actually a bit sceptical about this user - please accept my apologies in advance - but joined an hour ago - promoting the site in a roundabout way - ignoring any of the caution messages - and saying the have spoken and ordered. you may not be one, but look like a shill to me. cc mods @morezone @HelpingHands

image.thumb.png.da787b33f1a691570d2fb140b04548be.png

With GDPR now in force its easier than ever to get taken off email and mailing lists if its a UK business you're dealing with.

I got one of the 2019 sovs from Harrington & Byrne for £239 posted before they put the price up.  I was able to opt out of email marketing on the website when I placed the order.  So far I have received one real letter from them offering another coin which went straight in the bin.

If they take the p1ss with my email I'll just report it but I don't think any established UK companies would be stupid now as breaching GDPR could cost them a lot in fines.