• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

1 minute ago, Mcgrimes said:

Anyone had experience with these? It's a good price 

I called up earlier, ordered a 2x 2019 Bullion been assured my order will be with me within a few days, i mean this was a daily mail ad so must have some legitimatise. also checked out website looks pretty good. https://buckinghamcollection.co.uk/ if interested...

Cheers

CB_1975

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

@CoinBuyer1975

Price for delivered? Credit card payment?

thanks

Add delivery.....they are paying you £5 to get your email address etc.....so if you dont care.....go ahead it would seem...same as the other too good to be true sov that was posted here recently...taking advantage of algorythms to make a quick data driven £/$

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Add delivery.....they are paying you £5 to get your email address etc.....so if you dont care.....go ahead it would seem...same as the other too good to be true sov that was posted here recently...taking advantage of algorythms to make a quick data driven £/$

That Mail on Sunday advert won't have been cheap. They'll be the same as other similar companies; make their profit from luring unsuspecting newbies into paying over the odds for their other offerings.

I notice all their other coins are "price on application"

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I am actually a bit sceptical about this user - please accept my apologies in advance - but joined an hour ago - promoting the site in a roundabout way - ignoring any of the caution messages - and saying the have spoken and ordered. you may not be one, but look like a shill to me. cc mods @morezone @HelpingHands

image.thumb.png.da787b33f1a691570d2fb140b04548be.png

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

With GDPR now in force its easier than ever to get taken off email and mailing lists if its a UK business you're dealing with.

I got one of the 2019 sovs from Harrington & Byrne for £239 posted before they put the price up.  I was able to opt out of email marketing on the website when I placed the order.  So far I have received one real letter from them offering another coin which went straight in the bin.

If they take the p1ss with my email I'll just report it but I don't think any established UK companies would be stupid now as breaching GDPR could cost them a lot in fines.

26 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Think the seller is genuine @Numistacker?? 😂😂

Surprised, based on all the fees that eBay takes that TSF was the best place to sell. I notice the description homes in on the Kew again, always thought it was the silver that was the “fabled” coin. YT Marketing and PR at its best then drop it on eBay a week later. 

On 23/07/2014 at 11:04, morezone said:

Thought I'd start this thread to allow the posting of ALL deals on gold rather than having multiple new threads

My deal today is with Atkinsons who have the 1/10th Isle of Man Angel. I've bought one because I've been after this little guy for ever and ever and they don't come around very often.  When you do find them, they're usually proof with a crazy price tag.  Only one left though at the time of posting.

I've had myIOM Angel for a few months now. I was going to sell it but I'm kind of attached to it now. A beautiful little coin in my eyes.  The detail is amazing, even the scales on the dragon's tail.  Love it

Archived