• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, smithy117 said:

Brought one of these over a week ago and still not posted. Pretty sure they don’t have it in stock. This has happened before and the refund money after two weeks. 

Just a heads up guys. 

A bit worrying. Have you phoned them? 

I was waiting until payday to buy from them. Hopefully you'll get what you want, otherwise I'll be shopping elsewhere.

Cheers for the heads up.

1 hour ago, MickB said:

A bit worrying. Have you phoned them? 

I was waiting until payday to buy from them. Hopefully you'll get what you want, otherwise I'll be shopping elsewhere.

Cheers for the heads up.

have emailed twice so now im just waiting for the office to open up tomorrow so i can ring.If i find out anything ill be sure to post it here for you.

its alright bit of a shame its a really nice coin and im so eager to get my hands on it 

2 minutes ago, smithy117 said:

have emailed twice so now im just waiting for the office to open up tomorrow so i can ring.If i find out anything ill be sure to post it here for you.

its alright bit of a shame its a really nice coin and im so eager to get my hands on it 

I'm hoping to get this coin also. @kiskelo do you know a better price as I'd be interested?

1 hour ago, mr-dead said:

@smithy117  Did you receive your order ok from Londongoldbullion?

Interested in an item on there but never dealt with them previously.

Still nothing. Not even posted after a week. Very poor customer service so far as they just keep repeating the same email back to me. Even phoned them and got the same answer which was “we’ll notify you when it’s dispatched.” 

If im honest friend I would look for your item somewhere else as they have given such poor service. But it is completely up to you. I might of just ordered a awkward thing. But I would expect for the amount of money my order is that I’d be given some answers. 

Anyone looking for a 2017 1/4 ounce gold Britannia graded PF69 for probably a cheap price - check out this auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-GBritain-Gold-20th-Anniv-Trident-Privy-Proof-1-4Oz-25-NGCPF69-1st-Releases-/122911228934

I have a feeling that it will sell cheap - at least $150 less than what the UK Mint is/was selling them for.

Quick update on the londongoldbullion order. Turns out it’s coming from Europe and they never put the tracking number on for some reason. Been offered a apology and money off next order. @mr-dead

they said and acknowledged I received terrible customer service and made up for it. 

Back to the LondonGoldBullion topic - i checked their site out after reading @smithy117 updates.  They certainly have some errors up there , or I have missed the 5x price increase for silver, as they list the BU Queens beast 2 oz silver coins for £205.90 each!? 

Shurely shome mishtake? 

https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/silver-coins-c11

6 hours ago, Lindeman said:

Back to the LondonGoldBullion topic - i checked their site out after reading @smithy117 updates.  They certainly have some errors up there , or I have missed the 5x price increase for silver, as they list the BU Queens beast 2 oz silver coins for £205.90 each!? 

Shurely shome mishtake? 

https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/silver-coins-c11

https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/gold-coins-c4/united-kingdom-c9/king-edward-vi-1910-gold-sovereign-coin-p137

This would be another of their mistakes then :o

3 hours ago, MickB said:

No - that 1910 sovereign price (£607)  is correct and wholly to be expected.  If you read the blurb it explains two reasons why.  

1 - Edward was King for only a short reign.  

2. Edward is facing right.  

So thats about an extra £150 for each amazingly rare feature ....?

its amazing how much contempt some dealers have for their potential customers...

On 1/17/2018 at 11:22, smithy117 said:

Quick update on the londongoldbullion order. Turns out it’s coming from Europe and they never put the tracking number on for some reason. Been offered a apology and money off next order. @mr-dead

they said and acknowledged I received terrible customer service and made up for it. 

Hey, have you heard from Londongoldbullion again? Have they given you a delivery date or courier tracking number?

I have an order placed with them but I'm not sure whether to pay until someone vouches for them

19 minutes ago, 649tom said:

Hey, have you heard from Londongoldbullion again? Have they given you a delivery date or courier tracking number?

I have an order placed with them but I'm not sure whether to pay until someone vouches for them

I have a delivery date for tomorrow. The reason it took so long is it came all the way from Europe so be aware it may take a few weeks to receive your item. But I think it’s worth ordering from them 

26 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

HGM price hike again.

looks like they have upped the premium on specific date sovereigns from 5% to 10%

And they will until people stop buying from them!!!!!   

I have stopped buying from them. there are lots of dealers at them prices and quite a few cheaper for those who want to look around.  

Pre-owned pamp 1oz gold bar on Atkinson's for under £1000

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold/pre-owned-gold-bars/pre-owned-pamp-2012-lunar-dragon-1oz-gold-bar

Although it does say call for details so maybe it is already sold

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived