• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JunkBond said:

@Jordie ATS have them mate, I haven't used the voucher yet if you want to use it still. It may even be one per household anyway.  ;)

Haha let me know when you use it and ill try the same see what happens, I think I'm gonna buy gold  but in January 

1 hour ago, Jordie said:

I think I'm gonna buy gold  but in January 

Any reason to suspect gold might take another dip in January before climbing again?

@Bullionbilly That seller we bought from sold 55 sovs in the last 24 hours! Cha-ching.. and ebay are footing the bill for 20% on most of that, I presume (I hope :P ) .

13 minutes ago, Jay2 said:

Any reason to suspect gold might take another dip in January before climbing again?

@Bullionbilly That seller we bought from sold 55 sovs in the last 24 hours! Cha-ching.. and ebay are footing the bill for 20% on most of that, I presume (I hope :P ) .

Yep they did well selling 55 . After fees though they didnt do so well....

Ebay can suck it up with 20% voucher. Ebay fees are bonkers ! Lol.

On 28/12/2017 at 20:45, Bullionbilly said:

Yep they did well selling 55 . After fees though they didnt do so well....

Ebay can suck it up with 20% voucher. Ebay fees are bonkers ! Lol.

There is an offer for private sellers to pay only 1 pound maximum fee

EDIT: Deal finished

Talking of scales in here not too long ago: Amazon has a lightning deal today for these 0.001g ~ 50g set, with calibrate weight.  £10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milligram-Reloading-Calibration-Tweezers-Weighing/dp/B071GYVQF3/ref=gbps_tit_s-4_8e48_d0a2b475?smid=A3947NYPS0BPEJ&pf_rd_p=c61d204a-5675-4ebb-b264-6195c6948e48&pf_rd_s=slot-4&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=M7FMBXVK6N6S70A3YV0T

An hour left. Ends at 22:20 

On 02/01/2018 at 10:14, Bullionbilly said:

Got my tracking info today for delivery tomorrow. 

I've had a few sovereign.s from him myself but did it off e bay much better price he used to list hundred.s of them on there he had loads of really good sovereign.s listed 

2 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

@BackyardBullion, Liberty Heads 10 and 20 currently on HGM, I know you like your US Gold matey.

Thanks for the heads up! Not for me this month but I highly recommend these to anyone who loves old gold!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

On 08/01/2018 at 03:42, MickB said:

Brought one of these over a week ago and still not posted. Pretty sure they don’t have it in stock. This has happened before and the refund money after two weeks. 

Just a heads up guys. 

Archived