• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jay2 said:

Hundreds of scales for sale. If you're really happy with this set, could you share the seller with me?

I ordered the CT-250 from our weigh. It's only up to 50g but it's very precise and measurements are so far reproducible.

Other scales may go higher up in weight and but will lack in decimals after the comma or become very expensive. So this one is not for silver bars but for coins up to 1.5 oz

2 hours ago, augur said:

I ordered the CT-250 from our weigh. It's only up to 50g but it's very precise and measurements are so far reproducible.

Other scales may go higher up in weight and but will lack in decimals after the comma or become very expensive. So this one is not for silver bars but for coins up to 1.5 oz

my scales go up to 100g, 0.01g. for those interested, scales

that can do 200g or better makes it easier to do the sg test

if you need that at some point. mine can just about do the

sg test but doesn't have that much wiggle room.

HH

5 hours ago, Jay2 said:

Hundreds of scales for sale. If you're really happy with this set, could you share the seller with me?

Can't say with much experience, but the one in the photo seems to work nicely. It's also a nice small size so convenient, not a desktop space hogger and has built-in case to cover the important bits when not in use.

I have a £5 off your next order voucher from ATS Bullion, for the people who like the post I'll give them a number  and ill use www.randomresults.com to make it fair 

Reasons being I'm not buying any gold this month or Jan as I'm completely skint so it'll be a shame for it to go to waist  dead line will be 1.00 pm tomorrow voucher is Available till 08.01.18 

Merry Christmas 

Guys this is amazing, I never win things... ever!

Good on you @Jordie for doing this.

I have my eye on a half oz gold eagle, will wait till after Chrimbo to put the order in. As always keep watching the "today I purchased" thread.  :D

Best Christmas wishes to all who took part.

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

Guys this is amazing, I never win things... ever!

Good on you @Jordie for doing this.

I have my eye on a half oz gold eagle, will wait till after Chrimbo to put the order in. As always keep watching the "today I purchased" thread.  :D

Best Christmas wishes to all who took part.

Very welcome, I'm pleased someone  else has the chance to use it :)

Saw this posted on CCF and ordered one.  Great price from APMEX on ebay.  $19.99 over spot for gold eagles.  Not sure if it works out financially for those of you in the UK but here you go:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PRICE-Random-Year-1-oz-Gold-American-Eagle-BU-SKU-84672/141504369404?epid=202638541&hash=item20f25152fc:g:QNUAAOSwQoFWOPEG

Archived