• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

Thought I'd start this thread to allow the posting of ALL deals on gold rather than having multiple new threads

My deal today is with Atkinsons who have the 1/10th Isle of Man Angel. I've bought one because I've been after this little guy for ever and ever and they don't come around very often.  When you do find them, they're usually proof with a crazy price tag.  Only one left though at the time of posting.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also a reminder that Chards still has a deal on their 10 gram Perth Mints Bars.  The swan design is 5.5% over spot and The Oriana is now 6.5% (i=up from 5.5).  Delivery is on top.

Got an email today from "Malcolm Ellis" who has a lot of proofs and boxed sets for sale BUT his selling prices have creeped up significantly as a percentage over spot.

Wait and see if he gets stuck with his inventory.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry youre right  that is correct but the goldline was always £5 cheaper than atkinsons   

the goldline was something like £185 plus £7.50  £193 ish  and the Atkinson was around £197.75   usually a £4 or £5 difference in goldlines favour    the goldline was a very good price if you just collected it from store

Atkinsons have some of the 2008 1oz Britannias in stock.  Great for those looking to collect the different designs.  Shame I have no funds otherwise I'd jump on it.

Atkinsons have some of the 2008 1oz Britannias in stock.  Great for those looking to collect the different designs.  Shame I have no funds otherwise I'd jump on it.

Hmm that is quite tempting and it is my birthday tomorrow 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Go for it and treat yourself.  :D

I already bought a 1/10 Britannia today from HGM, that seemed a nice small token to myself lol. 

Got it for £85.25

As gold took a jump since seems great price. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived