• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

Aylesbury Bullion Company have Victoria shield back sovereigns for £295. Not on their website but noticed them in the shop window so went inside to enquire about their prices. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MickB said:

Aylesbury Bullion Company have Victoria shield back sovereigns for £295. Not on their website but noticed them in the shop window so went inside to enquire about their prices. 

Must go there next time i visit! Grew up very near and folks still live there!

8 minutes ago, h103efa said:

I've bought from them a few times over the past few years so I'm always popping in to check their prices. Half shields are £160. Full G & D sovereigns are £275 which is a bit steep but it includes Victoria young heads.

On 25 October 2018 at 22:49, h103efa said:

Was it you who phoned ahead to keep 3 Victoria shields back to be picked up today? I visited there today and someone had them reserved and funnily enough the owner said they were £275 each, different than what was quoted to me previously. He also said he had a surge in sales of sovereigns within the last week as he has sold 25 in total. Good news is that he's now looking at putting them on his website as he never done it before.

19 minutes ago, MickB said:

Was it you who phoned ahead to keep 3 Victoria shields back to be picked up today? I visited there today and someone had them reserved and funnily enough the owner said they were £275 each, different than what was quoted to me previously. He also said he had a surge in sales of sovereigns within the last week as he has sold 25 in total. Good news is that he's now looking at putting them on his website as he never done it before.

Not me @MickB, not gone back yet. Interesting though in terms of sales surge, was it your post?

16 minutes ago, h103efa said:

Not me @MickB, not gone back yet. Interesting though in terms of sales surge, was it your post?

Don't know but he's pleased with the surge. I did ask if he checks to see if there are any rare varieties he has for sale and if he marks them up dearer,  but he's not into checking all of them, just sells them as they are. 

On 24/10/2018 at 21:16, sovereignsteve said:

Interesting, most of their stuff is too expensive these days. I haven't bought anything from them for ages.

I bought from them a few weeks ago 1 coin that i needed, i notice they have increased there prices again since, bullion sovs are now 3.8% above spot.  

1 minute ago, Steve1179 said:

I know this thread is old - but I thought I'd share that I've found a whole special offers page on BullionByPost.  Here's the link to the special offers for gold bars and gold coins

Thanks. You connected with them in any way?;)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

92 is not YH

The 87 won't be either I imagine.  They still don't list the jubilee heads apart from the young heads even with the huge price hike.  Better off buying from a dealer or auctio where you can see the actual coin and condition.

Well ,  not exactly a “deal” ....but for any Libertad afficionados that missed out (like me...) on the 2017 1/10th ounce gold bullion coins with the super low mintage of 300: good news! APMEX in the US have them in stock (only 3 though).

The bad news .....$542 asking price🙁. Thats over double the price of normal mintage year  1/10th Libs.....

I think I will continue to live without one ! 

https://www.apmex.com/category/13104/1-10-oz-gold-libertads 

Archived