• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 7 queens beasts 1/4oz gold for sale

1 hour ago, Numistacker said:

Last has been sold thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one.

I did think about it, but they are so expensive, even though your price was good compared to some.

Can't get past what standard of sovereign I can get for the same price:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Nice one.

I did think about it, but they are so expensive, even though your price was good compared to some.

Can't get past what standard of sovereign I can get for the same price[emoji4]

I look at regular Sovs at £250 to £280 and I agree that's tough ... Bring back HGM at £173

3 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

I look at regular Sovs at £250 to £280 and I agree that's tough ... Bring back HGM at £173

Not a single full or half sovereign at HGM at the moment:(

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Important news...

Dear Numistacker

Thank you for your email and apologies for replying late.

Due to unprecedented demand unfortunately the Queen's Beasts 2016 - The Lion - 1/4oz Gold Bullion Coin is no longer available.

With regards to the 1/4oz Queens Beast coin, this is currently distributed successfully by our US distributor partner, A-Mark Precious Metals. Could I ask you make contact with them at the following address and state you have spoken to us?

There details are as follows:

Telephone: (310) 587 1485

Email: trading@amark.com

They should be able to help.

Our launch date for next animal (Griffin) for the Queen's Beast series is October/November 2016. They will start the launch with standard 1 Oz gold and 2 Oz silver coins. Unfortunately at present we don't have any further information on fractional queen's beast.

Yours sincerely,

Daxesh

Bullion Customer service team
The Royal Mint

What a joke. I have already written to them with a complaint about the mere fact they may not continue it, i suggest everyone who wants to collect the series does the same.

Edited by sg86

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

1 minute ago, Numistacker said:

Due to massive demand we are not making any more ? emoji857.pngemoji857.pngemoji857.png

And we're going to send the rest out of the country, WTF

I've basically decided and said in my complaint that i won't be buying anymore RM coins whatsoever if they do this, can't be bothered with their games and poor quality coins anyway, this would be the last straw for me

Edited by sg86

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

16 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Due to unprecedented complaints about quality issues unfortunately the Queen's Beasts 2016 - The Lion - 1/4oz Gold Bullion Coin is no longer available.

I've corrected their mistake

Just contacted our new Somolian friends and they will be stocking the 2017 1/4 ounce gold griffin. They will be able to handle any quantity order.  ?

Do to high expected demand and poor quality issues they will experience massive returns on the product and most likely will stop production immediately. All remaining coins will be sent to Mars for distribution to aliens who have no idea about coin quality issues or what to do with them.

Sound familiar?

???

• 5 weeks later...