• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

As one comment put it:

"If you were born after 1999, lemme explain... you are watching Rock Legends, cover Rock Gods, in front of said Rock Gods, on a night the Rock Gods are being honored for their rock godliness, choosing the Rock Gods' most famous song. And they slayed it."

With Jason on drums too, but I'm not sure who the hell invited the Obamas😕

Edited by sovereignsteve

1 hour ago, STONE said:

How do you guys add the youtube video?

You've put the link in, not sure why it's not showing up, perhaps (only a guess!) non-premium members can't directly link stuff here (?). @ChrisSIlver?

I got the Prince 1999 box set (remastered, stuff from the vault, all the single B-sides, mono versions, radio edits, blah blah blah) recently. I have a bit of a hard time of it because he was obviously into - let's say imvho some very 'dodgy' 'spiritual stuff' early in his career (and I never think that side of it left him). But the album is a masterpiece imo, so I feel pretty conflicted (which is probably the point). The music is amazing but the the themes sounds and lyrics are quite disturbing at times.

Edited by kimchi

46 minutes ago, kimchi said:

You've put the link in, not sure why it's not showing up, perhaps (only a guess!) non-premium members can't directly link stuff here (?). @ChrisSIlver?

I got the Prince 1999 box set (remastered, stuff from the vault, all the single B-sides, mono versions, radio edits, blah blah blah) recently. I have a bit of a hard time of it because he was obviously into - let's say imvho some very 'dodgy' 'spiritual stuff' early in his career (and I never think that side of it left him). But the album is a masterpiece imo, so I feel pretty conflicted (which is probably the point). The music is amazing but the the themes sounds and lyrics are quite disturbing at times.

It isn't anything to do with that, all member groups can embed YouTube links. Sometime it just doesn't work. So what I did was went to the link, then copied the YouTube share link by pressing the share button, then entered that link in, and it worked. Sometimes a link will also only embed after pasting it and then pressing there enter key.