• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Custom Dragon Rounds from Geiger

Abbotssilvercoins

Just wanted to share these photos :)

We commissioned a custom silver round through the members of a Facebook Group.  They were minted by Geiger Edelmetalle and were delivered last Friday!

A Mintage of 750 that sold out on a pre-sale basis in 6 days.

It is the first of what will be a 4 Round Series called "Mythical Creatures" :)

The second one will be "Phoenix".....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry for the delay replying.  They sold for £24.50 each (cost price).  We issued our own CoA as Geiger do not issue them.  They are have Geiger's hallmark on the Reverse though.

They were pre-sold in a Facebook Group.  The second round will be "Phoenix".  It will be a little more money because silver has gone up and the pound has fallen against the Euro but should still be less than £30.  Not bad at all for a micro-mintage.

Here is a pic including the CoA....

DragonCoA.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

2 hours ago, Abbotssilvercoins said:

£24.50 each (cost price)

That is a really good cost to mint these considering the low mintage and the costs involved in a production run. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Very nice, and a good price as well

We are doing the same at the swedish forum

Pobjoy did the first, and helvetic mint the 2 latest ones

I should get number 3 any week now

Good luck, and keep doing the serie

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/12/2016 at 21:16, Element47 said:

750 damn that is micro mintage, how much did they sell for?

how can I pre order the next ones?

Hello Phoenix is now on pre-sale.  They are £29.50 each and the Mintage on this one is slightly higher at 999.

Here is our artist's design for the Obverse for this round.  The reverse will be the same on all 4.

IMG_3623.jpg

On 7/20/2016 at 19:35, Kman said:

Really great stuff

Phoenix is now on sale for £29.50.  The follow up to dragon.

IMG_3623.jpg

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if this series will be continuing or has it died a death?

The next one was supposed to be the Pegasus but I can't find any info about it. A shame if the series doesn't continue as it has great artwork.

Mythical creature.jpg

4 hours ago, MickB said:

Does anyone know if this series will be continuing or has it died a death?

The next one was supposed to be the Pegasus but I can't find any info about it. A shame if the series doesn't continue as it has great artwork.

I believe they're planning to go ahead, albeit with a lesser mintage and a different mint. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1645686675695164/

That facebook group has all the details on the pinned post - no idea of how things have progressed as I haven't kept abrest of it.

18 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

I believe they're planning to go ahead, albeit with a lesser mintage and a different mint. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1645686675695164/

That facebook group has all the details on the pinned post - no idea of how things have progressed as I haven't kept abrest of it.

I haven't got a Facebook account so can't view it:(

2 minutes ago, MickB said:

I haven't got a Facebook account so can't view it:(

I can see the landing page using my wife's account but there's no advert for the new round. Probably need to join the group first?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Just now, sovereignsteve said:

I can see the landing page using my wife's account but there's no advert for the new round. Probably need to join the group first?

It'll probably be the only way to buy it but I still won't be getting a Facebook account. I'll have to find someone who's in the group who could order a couple for me, maybe someone willing on the forum?!!

1 minute ago, MickB said:

It'll probably be the only way to buy it but I still won't be getting a Facebook account. I'll have to find someone who's in the group who could order a couple for me, maybe someone willing on the forum?!!

I'm in the same boat. If I manage to swing it, I'll bear you in mind:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived