• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Buy Australian Silver

Hi fellow stackers.

I am a stacker in Australia. I have previously sold bullion to customers in the UK.

I work with an International courier which allows me to provide competitively priced postage.

If you are after perth mint lunars, kooks, koalas, bars or numismatics please send me a message.

I also have a wide range on Royal Australian Mint coins.

STRENUE

• Founder & Administrator

Let me know when you get some carded stock horses and how much ;)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Danny,

I offer two postage offerings.  Standard Global Registered Mail through Deutsche Post and Premium Global Courier Express through DHL Express.

Standard Global Registered Mail (basic tracking, 5 - 10 business day delivery).

Premium Global Courier Express (comprehensive tracking [every point of clearance], 1 - 2 business day delivery).

Price estimates (weight is inclusive of packaging):

---------------------------------------------------------------

Standard:

500g     =  AUD$20.00  (GBP11.00)

1kg       =  AUD$30.00  (GBP17.00)

1.5kg    =  AUD$40.00  (GBP22.00)

2kg       =  AUD$50.00  (GBP28.00)

(max weight for global registered is 2kg)

Premium:

500g     =  AUD$60.00    (GBP33.00)

1.0kg     =  AUD$70.00    (GBP38.00)

1.5kg     =  AUD$80.00    (GBP44.00)

2.0kg     =  AUD$90.00    (GBP49.00)

2.5kg     =  AUD$105.00  (GBP57.00)

3.0kg     =  AUD$115.00  (GBP63.00)

3.5kg     =  AUD$125.00  (GBP68.00)

4.0kg     =  AUD$130.00  (GBP71.00)

(please ask if you require larger weight courier orders)

Example:  A full roll of Perth Mint 1oz coins with packaging weighs about 700g, cost would be about AUD$22.00 (GBP12.00)

Note:

-  These prices are estimates only, prices may change with currency fluctuations, etc.

-  Postage is at buyers risk, these prices do not include insurance.

-  These prices to do include any additional VAT or others taxes that MAY be incurred.

Hope this helps.

STRENUE

Hi Stenue, 

so just to clarify your shipping is charges at actual weight? For example someone orders a roll of kookaburras and you charge for the exact weight, around 700g, opposed to rounding up the weight to 1kg?

In which case your shipping prices sound very reasonable, for smaller weights it is quite comparable to a lot of germany dealers.

Just a matter if one gets hit with VAT on import. Though I recently bought a slightly overpriced roll of 2014 kooks with lion privy mark in the EU, and then realised then I could have got a slightly cheaper price by buying from Apmex even if I were to get charged 20% VAT + clearing fee.

Which payment methods do you accept?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Hi Stenue, 

so just to clarify your shipping is charges at actual weight? For example someone orders a roll of kookaburras and you charge for the exact weight, around 700g, opposed to rounding up the weight to 1kg?

In which case your shipping prices sound very reasonable, for smaller weights it is quite comparable to a lot of germany dealers.

Just a matter if one gets hit with VAT on import. Though I recently bought a slightly overpriced roll of 2014 kooks with lion privy mark in the EU, and then realised then I could have got a slightly cheaper price by buying from Apmex even if I were to get charged 20% VAT + clearing fee.

Which payment methods do you accept?

Chris,

At this stage:

1) PayPal Gift is preferred (As there is no cost to buyer or seller)

2) PayPal Invoice for those seeking payment protection (this incurs a 3.5% surcharge which is passed onto the buyer)

3) Direct Bank Transfer (With SWIFT code)

4) I am currently looking Tranferz (http://www.tranzfers.com/how-it-works) - was recommended to me by a fellow stacker in Asia

5) Option to other options

STRENUE

1oz Lunars (current year) - AUD$36ea - AUD$38ea depending on volume purchased (GBP19.54ea - GBP20.62ea)

1oz Kooks  (current year) - AUD$34ea - AUD$36ea depending on volume purchased (GBP18.45ea - GBP19.54ea)

1oz Koalas (current year) - AUD$34ea - AUD$36ea depending on volume purchased (GBP18.45ea - GBP19.54ea)

Note:  

-  These prices are indicative only, prices may vary with spot and currency variations.

-  Other lunar, kookaburra and koala years can be sourced, however the prices for these will be quoted on a requested basis.

-  If you are interested zombucks, sbss, RAM or coins from other mints, prices can be quoted on a requested basis.

STRENUE

1oz Lunars (current year) - AUD$36ea - AUD$38ea depending on volume purchased (GBP19.54ea - GBP20.62ea)

1oz Kooks  (current year) - AUD$34ea - AUD$36ea depending on volume purchased (GBP18.45ea - GBP19.54ea)

1oz Koalas (current year) - AUD$34ea - AUD$36ea depending on volume purchased (GBP18.45ea - GBP19.54ea)

Note:  

-  These prices are indicative only, prices may vary with spot and currency variations.

-  Other lunar, kookaburra and koala years can be sourced, however the prices for these will be quoted on a requested basis.

-  If you are interested zombucks, sbss, RAM or coins from other mints, prices can be quoted on a requested basis.

STRENUE

Thanks for this info. I've sent you a private message about Lunar horse with Lion privy, and Lunar Snake with Lion privy to see if you can get. 

Discounts / Offers

Archived