• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 5 x Queen's Beasts, 1oz Silver Proofs

Monsmoy

My collecting of coins could be described a whimsical or perhaps, simply, unplanned.  Last week I stumbled across some silver proof QBs and thought that it would be nice to collect the set over time to go with my 2oz bullions set. Over the weekend I ended up with the whole set in a box and so now have too many.

As such, I have for sale today, 4 x QB 1oz Silver Proof coins and the 1oz Siver Completer coin.  These vary in price, but I would like to sell together.

Please could someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe £600 posted SD is about the market rate?

1. The Unicorn of Scotland

2. The Falcon of the Plantagenets

3. The Black Bull of Clarence

4. The White Lion of Mortimer

5. The Queen's Beasts - Completer

All boxes, CoAs and pamphlets are present.

In these times where people seem to be hesitant to buy, I would also be open to a sensible swap for gold.  For example, 1/10Brits, low denomination bars, or throw me a curve ball and I may put money in!

Thank you

20220427_112312.jpg

Slo

20220427_112333.jpg

20220427_112337.jpg

20220427_112341.jpg

20220427_112345.jpg

20220427_112330.jpg

4 minutes ago, silversovereign said:

I see Bullion by post advertise these for around £60-£70 still in stock.

Not sure if they have all the packaging etc.

The other dealers like Chards etc don't have stock.

Hope this helps?

That's bullion versions bud, these are proof coins ( higher quality finish and far higher rrp from mint)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

These go for anywhere from £105 - £180+ and you have a couple of the more sought after there (Falcon & Unicorn) which always seem to get the higher end

I would say £600 is fair.  Tempted myself but then I would have to try any buy the other 6 and that's a rabbit hole I do not want to go down 🐇

1 hour ago, silversovereign said:

I see Bullion by post advertise these for around £60-£70 still in stock.

Not sure if they have all the packaging etc.

The other dealers like Chards etc don't have stock.

Hope this helps?

Crickey, you had me worried there for a moment.  Thank you @James32 and @Orpster for clearing that up quickly.

54 minutes ago, Orpster said:

These go for anywhere from £105 - £180+ and you have a couple of the more sought after there (Falcon & Unicorn) which always seem to get the higher end

I would say £600 is fair.  Tempted myself but then I would have to try any buy the other 6 and that's a rabbit hole I do not want to go down 🐇

That is how I got myself into this position.  A hint of an idea, the picture in my mind of complimentary full sets in smart QB boxes, and now owning 1.5 sets!  Rabbit hole indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived