• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed LAST CHANCE - Sovs, Sovs, and more Sovs priced at UNDER spot value

HighlandTiger

For Sale, a total of 10 Sovs and 6 half sovs. Priced at spot value or lower. I reserve the right to alter the price tomorrow if George Soros keeps buying gold and the price continues to rocket upwards. ;) (these prices will remain until 6pm tomorrow 13/6/16)

your choice of postage, either uninsured recorded delivery at £2.50 or insured special delivery at £8 per package. So if  you buy more than one coin it'll be put in the same package.

All Sovs £210 each

All Half Sovs £105 each. EXCEPT the two half sovs that are marked worn, these were originally taken out of rings and as such the images are worn, but obviously it doesn't affect the gold they are made out of. These half sovs are £102 each.

Please check images for condition, but all coins are sold as bullion. 

Will accept Paypal gift etc, but if someone is buying several coins, I would prefer bank transfer. Feel free to check out my feedback before buying. :) Any questions just send me a PM.

Sovs

1906 - London SOLD

1910 - London  SOLD

1912 - London SOLD

1915 - Sydney SOLD

1966 - London SOLD

1967 - London SOLD

1981 - London SOLD

2001 - London SOLD

2004 - London SOLD

2015 - London SOLD

Half Sov

1907 - London (Worn) SOLD

1907 - London SOLD

1910 - London SOLD

1912  - London SOLD

1912 - London SOLD

1913 - London (Worn)

tsfsov1 001.jpg

tsfsov2 001.jpg

I am going to leave the prices as is, until 6pm tonight. With gold going higher and higher, and with brexit looming you may not get a chance of these prices for a long long time :)

Sovs are at this moment around £13 under spot.

I will be closing this sale at these prices at 6pm tonight

Archived