• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Holiday Weekend - Perfect 70 - Pandas and Libertads

I thought i would do something I have never done before as a special thing for the holiday weekend. I have some spare perfect 70 coins that I am ok to sell here on the forum. They do have a premium but if you would like to have one of these special coins in your collection now is the best time. Perfect 70 Pandas are really only available in Europe by buying in the USA and importing with all the costs and risks attached. And the Perfect 70 Libertad Silver Proofs are usually only in USA based auctions and these are exceptionally difficult for Europeans to win and take delivery not to mention they are expensive. So I dont really mind if they go or not as i love every one of them - but the forum is also about sharing - do i have priced them at just a little bit under what they would cost in the USA and of course postage here is also cheaper.

ALL PRICING SHOULD BE LESS THAN YOU CAN BUY THESE THINGS ANYWHERE! IF NOT TELL ME!

PANDA 2016

1g NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (3 available) £94 FINAL REDUCTIONS £88

3g NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (2 available) £165 FINAL REDUCTIONS £156

Photo May 28, 8 03 22 AM.jpg

Photo May 28, 8 03 40 AM.jpgPhoto May 28, 8 04 00 AM.jpg

LIBERTAD 1OZ SILVER PROOF

Photo May 28, 8 10 04 AM.jpg

2014 1oz SILVER PROOF NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (1 available) £135 Traded

2015 1oz SILVER PROOF NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (1 available) £95 Traded

LUNAR MONKEY 2016

Photo May 28, 8 09 44 AM.jpg

1/20oz - Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available)  £73 FINAL REDUCTION £70

1/10oz- Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available) £145 FINAL REDUCTION £139

1/4oz- Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available) £225 - SOLD

Payment: Bank Transfer or Paypal Friends and Family preferred

Payment Alternatives: Paypal goods + 4.5% if thats better for you

Postage: UK First Class Signed for is included (uprate to UK Special Delivery or International Tracked and Signed @ £4)

First PM gets the goodies 

pm'ed, my first slabbed coin hopefully!

edit: Happy holidays!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

There are probably better ways to spend it than painting my fences but hey ho! Yourself?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

Italian tonight and gym with my trainer tomorrow. Are you painting the fence gold or silver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Italian tonight and gym with my trainer tomorrow. Are you painting the fence gold or silver?

Sounds good :D

Unfortunately for the 14 panels i'm painting i could only afford brown :P

The Gold Sovereign

23 hours ago, Numistacker said:

I thought i would do something I have never done before as a special thing for the holiday weekend. I have some spare perfect 70 coins that I am ok to sell here on the forum. They do have a premium but if you would like to have one of these special coins in your collection now is the best time. Perfect 70 Pandas are really only available in Europe by buying in the USA and importing with all the costs and risks attached. And the Perfect 70 Libertad Silver Proofs are usually only in USA based auctions and these are exceptionally difficult for Europeans to win and take delivery not to mention they are expensive. So I dont really mind if they go or not as i love every one of them - but the forum is also about sharing - do i have priced them at just a little bit under what they would cost in the USA and of course postage here is also cheaper.

ALL PRICING SHOULD BE LESS THAN YOU CAN BUY THESE THINGS ANYWHERE! IF NOT TELL ME!

PANDA 2016

1g NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (3 available) £94

3g NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (3 available) £165

Photo May 28, 8 03 22 AM.jpg

Photo May 28, 8 03 40 AM.jpgPhoto May 28, 8 04 00 AM.jpg

LIBERTAD 1OZ SILVER PROOF

Photo May 28, 8 10 04 AM.jpg

2014 1oz SILVER PROOF NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (1 available) £135

2015 1oz SILVER PROOF NGC MS 70 - Perfect Coin (1 available) £95

LUNAR MONKEY 2016

Photo May 28, 8 09 44 AM.jpg

1/20oz - Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available)  £73

1/10oz- Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available) £145

1/4oz- Perth Mint Lunar Monkey 2016 - NGC Perfect 70 - (1 available) £225 - SOLD

Payment: Bank Transfer or Paypal Friends and Family preferred

Payment Alternatives: Paypal goods + 4.5% if thats better for you

Postage: UK First Class Signed for is included (uprate to UK Special Delivery or International Tracked and Signed @ £4)

First PM gets the goodies 

Great coins, I and many others would like such nice coins, I to have coins even when selling hope for whatever reason they don't. THANK you for letting me see your beautiful coins. ?

I am happy to sell or not to sell. They are all duplicates and I wanted to give some of the members the chance to get perfect 70's. I have just been doing some eBay searching and it is interesting that most of these coins are unobtainable in the uk and Europe.

GET EM WHILE THEY ARE ERE!

FINAL REDUCTION AND THEN THEY ARE BACK IN THE BOX.

See first post for new ultra low prices...

Panda 1g

Panda 3g

Monkey 1/20th

Monkey 1/10th

Archived