• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

collector301

2oz Queens Beast Coin Capsules ?

Recommended Posts

I asked the RM if they would supply the Queen's Beast empty capsules.

Here is the reply;

 Thank you for your email.

Your order of single Queen’s Beast will be despatched in capsules. However unfortunately we don’t sell capsules separately as a packaging.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Yours sincerely,

Daxesh

Bullion Customer service team

The Royal Mint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06 June 2016 at 17:40, MCJ said:

I asked the RM if they would supply the Queen's Beast empty capsules.

Here is the reply;

 Thank you for your email.

Your order of single Queen’s Beast will be despatched in capsules. However unfortunately we don’t sell capsules separately as a packaging.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Yours sincerely,

Daxesh

Bullion Customer service team

The Royal Mint

Probably lucky, they'd put a killer premium on them anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize in advance if i have duplicated my question here,  but what is the 'thickness' of the 2oz silver QUEENS BEAST coin? I see the diameter, but not the thickness. Thanks,

Edited by Eli
2 oz not 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Eli said:

I apologize in advance if i have duplicated my question here,  but what is the 'thickness' of the 20oz silver QUEENS BEAST coin? I see the diameter, but not the thickness. Thanks,

Thickness for the 2oz is 5mm

Looking forward for to see a 20oz? hehehe ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the 2oz silver QUEENS BEAST'  thickness as--  5.0mm and 4.7mm, 5.7mm, 5.75mm and 6.0mm,,,is it possible that these rounds are of different thicknesses ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eli said:

I have the 2oz silver QUEENS BEAST'  thickness as--  5.0mm and 4.7mm, 5.7mm, 5.75mm and 6.0mm,,,is it possible that these rounds are of different thicknesses ?

No the coins should not be of a different thickness, I would say 5.5mm. You could always buy some coins before worrying about the capsules so that you can confirm this measurement for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I've still got some kicking around (not literally :P)

£2 a pop

...just need few of them,i`m not from UK,it would be so kind if anyone can give me advice,where to look for them and what type of capsule should i look for..."begging eye" :rolleyes:

Edited by Argentum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a place to by coin capsules for the queens beast. A place called JP's Corner.

Go To: http://www.jpscorner.com/airtite-black-ring-coin-holders.html

scroll down till you see:

Air-Tite Model X6D (Thicker than normal X6)
Note: Black ring is half the thickness of this capsules. It will not fully cover the coin. (example 1) (example2)
Each 25 Ct 100 Ct 250 Ct 1,000 Ct
Model X6D - AirTites with Black Rings $0.79 $17.95 $64.95 $149.95 $589.95

Air-Tite & 38mm Black Ring
Outside Diameter (53.79mm) Depth (7.2mm)
1.5oz. $8 Canadian Wildlife Medallion, Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts

I've bought from them many times.  Good people.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now