• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cheap Britannias

HighlandTiger

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Don't hold your breath. It's DHL from Denmark then who knows when they hit the UK. I've had a couple of parcels go missing from Germay via DHL etc

The website says 4-7 Business days, so it could easily be the middle of next week before the first package arrives, and that is if we are lucky. I'm thinking more like next Friday for mine to arrive.  

All 3 of my orders have now been confirmed as shipped so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get from Denmark to Toyotaland. i mailed them to see if there is a tracking number with each package and don7t expect a reply for that until Monday when they open again.

Either way, impressed so far with their communication etc and told them so. They know all about this forum, believe me. Maybe they would be interested in joining ?

I ordered twice on the 2nd and once on the 4th.

One of my orders from the 2nd has shipped, as has my order from the 4th, leaving an order from the 2nd as no status.

Strange.

Looking forward to getting these in hand though.

Stacker since 2013

My first lot have arrived. All in perfect condition (you slabbers might find a bargain ).

The 1999 and 2001 are in capsules. The 2003/05/07 are cut from the large sheets. One 2005 was loose. Although all were in individual paper stamp envelopes.

Quite pleased.

3fd2b031936aa64eefe59c6de2c53fa9.jpg

My first lot have arrived. All in perfect condition (you slabbers might find a bargain ).

The 1999 and 2001 are in capsules. The 2003/05/07 are cut from the large sheets. One 2005 was loose. Although all were in individual paper stamp envelopes.

Quite pleased.

Good stuff.

When you say some were cut from larger sheets, are they still in capsules or naked in the plastic?

Scrap it, the photo wasn't there when I wrote the post.

Stacker since 2013

27 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

Quite pleased.

NIce one HT!  I am delighted for you, a lovely selection!  This has been a great thread!  I will keep tuning in over the days ahead.........

Thanks for your generosity in sharing a great find with the community.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet Nordfrim will be pleased they've not many left now too!  The Forum will have left them with a lasting impression!

1 hour ago, Danny-boy said:

They are BU

Thanks Danny, Thought I'd check.

ps, everyone owes me a pint... :) 

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

has anyone checked to see if they're real yet?;):D

First thing I bloody did. Checked weight, diameter, and did the magnet test...... ;)

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

If you're ever passing Lancaster/Kendal I'll be happy to buy you a pint:)

I usually stay at Lancaster services on the M6 around 5 or 6 times a year on the way to Scotland. I might take you up on that. :) 

Archived