• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cheap Britannias

HighlandTiger

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've built up around £145ish into my silver account from my last order with them and i'm tempted to go another as i have enough for free p+p.

I mean, i'll destroy my avg per oz further but the value for the premium these coins carry justifies it i think ;)

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Yep, I ended up with 3 or 4 of each year 1999-2006 and just the one 2007 in terms of coins from this little lucky feeding frenzy. All ended well for everyone that took the plunge and got involved.:)

Just wanted to say thanks @HighlandTiger and hopefully your magazines come up with some treasure again in the future :) 

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

I received my order today, they all came in paper packets. My 2002s were marked up as such, but they are 2003s? Did anyone else have this, i have two and they are both 2003 inside.

Also, would it be best to keep in OMP plastic or put them into some nicer airtites, what do people think?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

2 minutes ago, sg86 said:

I received my order today, they all came in paper packets. My 2002s were marked up as such, but they are 2003s? Did anyone else have this, i have two and they are both 2003 inside.

Also, would it be best to keep in OMP plastic or put them into some nicer airtites, what do people think?

I got a pair of 2002's through just half an hour ago in the post and they were both 2002's, I have a spare if you are desperate for one, I needed one myself but bought two because I was paying postage and it just seemed more worthwhile to do so.

I would put them in airtites myself, that plastic does not look fully sealed.

12 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

I got a pair of 2002's through just half an hour ago in the post and they were both 2002's, I have a spare if you are desperate for one, I needed one myself but bought two because I was paying postage and it just seemed more worthwhile to do so.

How odd, i have emailed them asking why.

Thanks for the offer, I'm interested in any of the dates at this price, you say you paid postage for the two, so you probably won't want to let it go for cost, PM me though if you do :)

The Gold Sovereign

25 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

I would put them in airtites myself, that plastic does not look fully sealed.

Do you or anyone else here know of a UK stockist for airtites, or capsules closer to perth mint's than lighthouse?

The Gold Sovereign

My latest order took 7 days to arrive. Good news and bad new on the actual envelope which was open and had been stuck down by the Post Office I assume but had come undone. The good news is the content where all inside ,this could very easily have fallen out.. Luckily all my orders arrived safely but I'm surprised by the flimsy packaging.

I took all of mine out of the OMP, mixed size capsules and stamp bags and put them into new capsules. Most of my stack goes into quadrum capsules and they stock them which was handy :)

By the way, it does not say on the site but the quadrum caps are 10 to a pack. I was not sure if it was 5 are 10 when i ordered. 

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

99 gone :(

Archived