• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Amazon Voucher

Webster

If anyone wants a sweet deal you can get a free £7 voucher from amazon when you purchase a £30 voucher. Means you could knock off 7 quid from a coin and get it for pretty much spot price. Might do it myself and then still have £30 to spend on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&linkCode=ur2&node=6969867031&tag=grimed-21

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

@Webster this may be suited to a new thread so I've made one for you.

Yea thought so! Cheers buddy, thought I'd send it out there i'll try find the actual link to get the voucher and see if it is eligable on coin orders

There is a seller on Amazon called Oceanpandabooks who is currently doing 2015 Philharmonics and Maples for £12.50 plus £4.60 delivery which is actually very good for Amazon as most sellers are charging a lot more to cover their Amazon fees, I do surveys on Valued Opinions and get a £15 voucher a month which I buy silver with but only if it's priced somewhere near where it should be which it's often not.

34 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

There is a seller on Amazon called Oceanpandabooks who is currently doing 2015 Philharmonics and Maples for £12.50 plus £4.60 delivery which is actually very good for Amazon as most sellers are charging a lot more to cover their Amazon fees, I do surveys on Valued Opinions and get a £15 voucher a month which I buy silver with but only if it's priced somewhere near where it should be which it's often not.

How do you get the valued opinions?

Here you go mate.

https://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/

I just do them at night when listening to Youtube interviews in the background, sometimes you get free stuff to sample but it's not long in building up enough for a £15 Amazon voucher.

This one is good as well for Paypal vouchers, you can cash out at as little as £3.

http://uk.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.sessionLost

1 hour ago, Webster said:

Cheers pal! I signed up, did a survey but said I was not eligable for the payment lol. I will keep trying!

You will get screened out of many but you will soon learn what they are looking for, sometimes they need a pet owner or sometimes they need a whisky drinker etc.  You will soon learn to figure out what the survey is about and give the right answers to ensure you are not screened out.

They ask a set of questions to begin with just to ensure you are suitable to even access the survey, no point in asking a vegan what they think about beefburgers.  It can get frustrating but it's usually only a minute or two and eventually you do get the hang of guessing what the survey might be about so yo have more chance of passing the initial screening questions.  I'vw just totted up my account and I've added 20 ounces of silver to my stack by doing surveys and when Amazon sellers were to expensive I've bought earphones, bluetooth speakers etc instead.  

At night I just run my Youtube interviews that I have subscribed to and listen to them as I do the surveys so I don't even consider them as eating into my time.

Just a quick update on the voucher info. This seems to b only items sold by amazon themselves or fulfilled. So they cannot be applied to some of the cheaper coins. Meaning a 1oz will probs cost £15, darn

It's just an Amazon voucher you apply to your account, the amount comes off anything you buy from Amazon.  I don't actually think Amazon is the best place to buy silver from as it's expensive but I look on the voucher as an offset to this but there is a point where I refuse to buy silver and would get something else.  I refuse to use a voucher to take a £24 coin down to £9 when I can get it from STG for £12. I would rather just buy something else but if a coin works out at £18 or £19 so I'm only adding £3 or £4 to the voucher only then would I consider it.

5 hours ago, Webster said:

There is a 2015 Canadian Grey Wolf 3/4oz Silver Coin for sale, does anyone know what the mintage of these coins are? I found somewhere for them to be 300,000 but that is only one source.

If it's like most of their previous bullion animal series, it'll be 1 million.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived