• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2x 5 g johnson matthey gold bars swap

craig12

I have 2 x 5 gram Johnson matthey gold bars for exchange still in original sealed assay cards paid just shy of £276 for the pair of them at atkinsons,, still have invoice, would swap for silver but not big coins

bars, rounds, phils, maples, something similar, looking for ideally anyone that's close to south Yorkshire on this forum shefield/Rotherham/Barnsley/Doncaster/chesterfield/ gainsborough/ etc

makes it easier for mutual exchange

regards ideally looking for around 17 ounces

pm if you fit the criteria

regards

best warn you first 5 gram gold is no bigger than a sim card

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

From my calculation that's about 1.06% premium to spot. On 2x 5g bars that is a ridiculously low premium. They should get snapped up quickly craig12, only problem might be the local collection only. Not too sure how many members live close to you.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 month later...
  • Founder & Administrator

That's a shame Craig. I thought you were in it for the long term. Hope your not panic selling because of the recent drop in prices.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Chuck the metals in the shed, loft, in the biscuit tin, Craig and go and do something else for a few years.One day your stacker instinct will kick back in,i blow hot and cold on stacking and have thought of getting out several times but i have still got the stack,One day you will be glad you never sold.  I am having a break from buying at the moment but i read the forum every day, and if you sell your stack i bet you will still be addicted to this site afterwards.

If you do off load it, do-sent mean you cant re-start stacking at a later date.

You can always hide the stack away if your bored with it, pretend you have not got it and start afresh on the gold you expressed earlier.

I have bits and bobs of silver i don't like anymore but its all part of the stack,its all a reserve emergency/pension fund.I have wrapped the hell out of my stack and hidden it away.

Have i convinced you yet?If you have to sell that's a different matter, and nothing wrong with that,it means you had this metal bank account to fall back on so pat your self on the back mate.

I think the inventory goes along these lines

5 x 1 oz sunshine minting bars

8 x 2013 Guernsey double 8s

2 x 100g metalor silver bars

1x buffalo round

1 x apmex round

3x suriname

9x phils

4x eagles

2x britts

2x maples

will have to check the finer details , I know I have a 1995 maple and a 1986 eagle,

1x noahs ark

2 x 5g gold sim cards

oh and a 1887 shilling

bundle will be around £890

Archived