• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Pre-order next 2 weeks only - New China Tri-metalic dragon and phoenix series medals

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

don't the rim protect the raised surfaces?

(I'm just being nosy)

HH

Since they are never stacked I don't suppose it really matter unlike the gold Eagles

won't the raised surfaces be slowly worn by any movement

in the capsules?

HH

06eec918ab4fab8d1921098a8812ae3a.jpg

The capsules are designed for the medals

317f2ef3933042ba90240e519483fea7.jpg

I don't think this should be a problem. But perhaps if you shake it around enough.

I saw that the main presale allocation has sold out and has been stopped yesterday. I still have a few from my allocation and I will keep it open as long as I can. I know general members may not yet have seen this post.

There are 3 left of the medal one with the silver and copper dragons and brass koi and 5 left of the medal 2 with the silver koi and the brass with copper centre.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you would like one or the other or a set of these.

Numi, I don't mean for this to come across the wrong way, but it seems like you're really pushing these and I'm not sure as to why

Is there any benefit to you? 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Numi, I don't mean for this to come across the wrong way, but it seems like you're really pushing these and I'm not sure as to why

Yes of course there is. I negotiated a few dollars off in exchange for a commitment for all my pre order allocation. If any are unsold I will take delivery and sell them at a great price on eBay. I am pushing them because I can see them selling out very quickly and I want members here to not miss out.

I am planning to do the same for new medal issues that I personally like and think will do well. I will never push anything I do not personally believe in or invest my own hard earned cash into.

As with any members who put time into this great forum it's not about the cash. It's about having a fun time and sharing. My day job is where I earn my income.

I think over the next few years many non Chinese will collect these beautiful items and demand from inside China will grow pushing up prices.

Think its more keeping everyone informed.

Yes you are right and K is right and I am happy to explain my thinking at any time

24 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Yes of course there is. I negotiated a few dollars off in exchange for a commitment for all my pre order allocation. If any are unsold I will take delivery and sell them at a great price on eBay

.Oh I see, so you've already bought them and are offering them here first, makes sense, thanks. 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Yes of course there is. I negotiated a few dollars off in exchange for a commitment for all my pre order allocation. If any are unsold I will take delivery and sell them at a great price on eBay

.Oh I see, so you've already bought them and are offering them here first, makes sense, thanks. 

Yes and kind of hoping some will be left for me as I would like to grade some.

1 hour ago, Numistacker said:

Yes and kind of hoping some will be left for me as I would like to grade some.

You do love a bit of grading :P 

Due to the number of pre-orders in China USA Singapore and here the pre order is being closed early.

So thanks to all who ordered and to those who missed out there will be other opportunities in May or so via eBay etc.

This one will be a winner.

On Tuesday, April 05, 2016 at 16:52, morezone said:

@mcj would you like me to enquire about sourcing the first one?

Hi @morezone

Not sure if you've heard back from your contact ref the first medal yet? But it looks like I've now missed the 2nd and 3rd. Because of this I'm hoping it's not available now, as the aim was to buy all 3.

Sorry to mess you about.

@mcj would you like me to enquire about sourcing the first one?

Hi @morezone

Not sure if you've heard back from your contact ref the first medal yet? But it looks like I've now missed the 2nd and 3rd. Because of this I'm hoping it's not available now, as the aim was to buy all 3.

Sorry to mess you about.

If you still want the medals I can ask and see if I can do it.

@MJC He's told me that he can get some but until he actually ships them, I'm can't say for sure.  I have ordered a couple as spares so it's fine if you don't need it any more.

9 minutes ago, MCJ said:

5 hours ago, Numistacker said:
I managed to add one more pair in to my order but it has now been confirmed pre order is closed for these

Hi Numi,

Thanks for that, you're a Gent. I'll PM you. 

I have a feeling this one is going to be a good one.

6 hours ago, morezone said:

@MJC He's told me that he can get some but until he actually ships them, I'm can't say for sure.  I have ordered a couple as spares so it's fine if you don't need it any more.

Hi Morezone, 

If you can still get me one that would be great as I now have the 2nd and 3rd via Numi.

Yourself and Numi, proper Gents. Thank you.

Archived