• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Today!!! Yesterday actually, I bought......

3 Royal Silver Company 99999 (Yes, that is 5 nines!!) rounds:

Leonicitos 'Thumb' Monkie

Andean Cat

10 Dirhams

And also did a trade for a RCM Falcon and a 2011 Koala with Bear Privy

:D

That is gorgeous mate.

I'd love a 2oz mouse, and all the other 2ozers for that matter.

Cheers Danny,I can see you are starting to succumb to big coin itis :D

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Cheers Danny,I can see you are starting to succumb to big coin itis :D

That could very well be the case MB.

Took delivery of my first 2ozer the other day and love it, so have another on the way.

So I guess I'm just dipping my toe in at the moment!!!

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

Shamatti, I would recommend blacking out your plate number ;)

I've just done it for you. Using a free app called 'You Doodle' ;)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Yesterday I bought a 2014 elephant with horse privy, and a lunar series 2 ox :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The postie dropped off my 2 Benin elephants today. They were about £33 each Inc. postage. Not cheap I suppose but they do look good!

Yes, I agree they are absolutely gorgeous.

Hope they find somebody to mint it next year.

Stacker since 2013

A one ounce high relief Kangaroo.

Amazing design, smaller diameter but thicker with concave mirror - like faces.

I've started collecting the high reliefs as well. :) They look amazing in the photos and in vids. I haven't seem any of mine in person yet. But I am hoping they are just as stunning! 

Discounts / Offers

I've started collecting the high reliefs as well. :) They look amazing in the photos and in vids. I haven't seem any of mine in person yet. But I am hoping they are just as stunning! 

I've been looking into getting the Kookaburra high reliefs - only started in 2012 so, only three to get so far!

I've been looking into getting the Kookaburra high reliefs - only started in 2012 so, only three to get so far!

I went a bit mad and am currently in the process of sourcing all of the Perth Mint high relief coins from various places. (kookaburra, kangaroo, koala, lunar) I don't know how well they will do as an investment, but I want to collect them all :)

These high relief series are still quite young, so they will probably grow with popularity over time.

I like the silver kangaroos, gives you a chance to buy some low priced roos (opposed to collecting the expensive gold versions!) :)

Discounts / Offers

I've took the plunge and ordered a 1/10oz gold Maple, Kugerrand, Philharmonic and Britannia.  I've decided I'm going to collect 1/10oz gold coin as well.  It took 2 days of deep thought to decide whether to go for 1/4oz or 1/10oz. Although 1/4 would have been a better size and premium, I want to back date some of the other coins (Pandas and Roos) and 1/4 wouldn't have been affordable.

When I get them, I'm going to crack them from their packaging and handle them directly with bare ahnds and have a good fondle and play.

I've took the plunge and ordered a 1/10oz gold Maple, Kugerrand, Philharmonic and Britannia.  I've decided I'm going to collect 1/10oz gold coin as well.  It took 2 days of deep thought to decide whether to go for 1/4oz or 1/10oz. Although 1/4 would have been a better size and premium, I want to back date some of the other coins (Pandas and Roos) and 1/4 wouldn't have been affordable.

When I get them, I'm going to crack them from their packaging and handle them directly with bare ahnds and have a good fondle and play.

I've resisted the temptation so far but I know I want to!

Ugh. After saying I was done for April, another unmissable deal showed up.

Just purchased two 1.5oz wildlifes, a bear and a fox, for £48 the pair delivered.

High res pics provided, one very tiny spot on the queens side of the bear. And I mean about the size of her eye lol.

I'm happy with that, and just couldn't pass it up.

Stacker since 2013

Ugh. After saying I was done for April, another unmissable deal showed up.

Just purchased two 1.5oz wildlifes, a bear and a fox, for £48 the pair delivered.

High res pics provided, one very tiny spot on the queens side of the bear. And I mean about the size of her eye lol.

I'm happy with that, and just couldn't pass it up.

You got yourself a steal mate. That is a great price. Arctic fox is crazy expensive.