• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

• Founder & Administrator

I remember those Tokelau coins from another forum. Someone pointed out that it looks like one horse is head butting the other.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks, thats a really good price. Might have to check the states out on these.

I'll take one as well if you do. Pointless just buying one and I have no need for a roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All, the Tokelau lunar horse comes in various finishes/types all with different mintages. 

Reverse Proof - 50,000

Proof - 2500

Gilded - 1000

Antique Finish - 2000

BU - 250,000 (Minted in the US by Sunshine Minting, not Mayer Mint in Germany!)

I hope this helps.  We picked up a PF70 graded proof and a few of the reverse proofs, but gave up on getting other types since they seem to be over doing them and over charging for them (Gilded in particular).  Still a very nice lunar offering.

Edited by SilverSiren

All, the Tokelau lunar horse comes in various finishes/types all with different mintages. 

Reverse Proof - 50,000

Proof - 2500

Gilded - 1000

Antique Finish - 2000

BU - 50,000 (Minted in the US by Sunshine Minting, not Mayer Mint in Germany!)

I hope this helps.  We picked up a PF70 graded proof and a few of the reverse proofs, but gave up on getting other types since they seem to be over doing them and over charging for them (Gilded in particular).  Still a very nice lunar offering.

Thanks SilverSiren, must have been a mistake on Apmex then. 

Thanks SilverSiren, must have been a mistake on Apmex then. 

Forgive me, I meant to type 250,000 for the BU, either the keyboard (that is known to be unreliable) didn't cooperate initially, or I should have had another cup of coffee before posting :)  I'll edit my post.

Forgive me, I meant to type 250,000 for the BU, either the keyboard (that is known to be unreliable) didn't cooperate initially, or I should have had another cup of coffee before posting :)  I'll edit my post.

Haha pesky keyboards. 

• Founder & Administrator

Today I went hunting and captured some elephants.

2013 elephant

2013 elephant (snake privy)

2014 elephant

2013 high relief elephant :)

2014 high relief elephant :)

The high reliefs were expensive, but I thought they were a better buy than older expensive elephants.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have also just ordered from Silver To Go....

A tube of Peregrine Falcons, 5 American Eagles, and a baby Shark coin (half ounce).

But remember when you ask them for the UK bank account details ( I just emailed the help desk at helpdesk@silver-to-go), they will give you a reference number you need to add this into the transaction details, I did not do this and now have an email trail to try and get the payment confirmed, this should be done tomorrow now.

Keith

Edited by Keithoil

I have also just ordered from Silver To Go....

A tube of Peregrine Falcons, 5 American Eagles, and a baby Shark coin (half ounce).

But remember when you ask them for the UK bank account details ( I just emailed the help desk at helpdesk@silver-to-go), they will give you a reference number you need to add this into the transaction details, I did not do this and now have an email trail to try and get the payment confirmed, this should be done tomorrow now.

Keith

I'm sure you know but I will say anyway. Shipping on the shark coin starts on the 16th April. I plan to get some myself, but waiting till they are in stock.