• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Thats a hell of a price I ordered from USA and cost me £23/coin.

But I have looked on the bay UK and theses coins are commanding quite a premium now, which is good news.

Edited by Keithoil

Thats a hell of a price I ordered from USA and cost me £23/coin.

Yes, I had all but passed on this series due to price, but when a set came up at under £120 delivered, there was really no way I could refuse.

Stacker since 2013

I have an idea for the cases, oak or similar wood, the coins inset with a glass cover (toughened safety glass) also inset in the wood. should look good. Locked down with tiny metal swivels * 4 one either side. Would be nice if they were made from silver!!! 

All the coins still their respective airtight capsules but completely visible.

Case size would be approx W-D-H 135-150 mm, 85-100 mm, and 25 mm ish.

Edited by Keithoil

When you live and breath silver every day like we do and have your stack in plastic wrapped and stored away it is not very sexy,if you can display your stack like Dan do's i think you will enjoy your stacking a lot better,but then it's the theft side of stacking again.If you can get passed the dog to my stack good luck, but i still have to have it squirreled away rather on display. 

@SS Yes I agree, but if I do make any boxes for storing the Canadian Wildlife Series 1 in they too will be locked away. I would not take a chance by having it on display only to get it nicked.

Simply just not worth it.

Not quite today, but this last couple of days I have bought......

Another 2014 carded stock horse

2008 Koala

2009 Philharmonic

2 x Great White Shark 0.5oz coins

1oz lunar horse

5oz lunar horse

1/2oz lunar horse

2012 koala

2013 koala

2013 maple horse privy

10oz lunar horse

2014 panda

2014 maple

Oops, overspent again!!!!

Very much looking forward to receiving them all, will have the full set of lunar horse save the 1kg which is too big for my liking.

Stacker since 2013

Just ordered these...

2 * 1/2 oz Shark

2 * 1/2 oz Koala

2 * 1/2 oz Horse

2 * 1 oz Austria Phil

20 * UK Britannia

20 * Americian Silver Eagle

That stack is still rising K.

May I ask where you ordered? STG?

Stacker since 2013

Yes STG.

I was just about to push the button on a £200+ order with STG and realised I could save £2 with ESB.

There really isn't a lot between them, other than increased choice on ESB.

I do like those two sites very much, very cheap silver if you are a stacker.

I had 12oz for an average of £16.66 earlier, and that was lunar / panda / maple. Mental.

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

ESB is slightly expensive I have found. Especially precious year coins.

Make sure you work all associated costs.

I bought some kook privys from ESB recently, and then worked out it would have been cheaper to buy from Apmex even with $50 shipping and customs and VAT charges!

ESB compared to silver to go might fall down to order size. As orders under 500g are only 19.90€ to be shipped with ESB. But they charge an 29.90€ on orders up to 1kg and a massive 39.90€ on orders 1-2kg. Shipping for 1kg on silver to go is only 17.95€. This is a huge difference. 17.95 vs 39.90!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme