• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

1 hour ago, h103efa said:

On the sold filter, they sell for £80+, but sporadically! Its a nice design so no qualms if keeping but i'll probably sell sometime in future! Basically i've fallen for the 50% off gimmick!

I ordered one as well, although it said 'awaiting stock' when I did, so hopefully I actually get it.

It's now been taken off the RM website as well

34 minutes ago, Agpanda said:

is it a frosted ring or a mirror?

Hard to tell from the pic

Haven't received it yet. I suppose you mean the ring with the letters? I think it looks frosted but we'll see. Does it make any difference? 

Instagram: gildeon_67

7 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Haven't received it yet. I suppose you mean the ring with the letters? I think it looks frosted but we'll see. Does it make any difference? 

I can only tell the prices for not guilded

price frosted ~ 2500$ and mirrored ring ~10000$

On 27/12/2018 at 22:53, HWBULLION said:

Today I bought a 1987 Quarter Britannia Proof and a 1913 Half Sovereign. Got both for 4% above spot. Getting delivered next week.

...and today I added 4 x 2018 Quarter Britannia's to my haul. Paid 7% above spot. Premium was a bit steep for my liking but nowhere near as high as the major dealerships are charging for quarter ounces!

Current: 2.07 oz

Aim: 360 oz