• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Today I bought a camera...

image.thumb.png.2878857d5f03693d3e2e32bea989d369.png

I spent most of the day trying to connect it to my computer...

And then there was a further struggle to copy the pictures to insert them here.

Anyway, I hope this was waiting for...

image.png.785881934f79ea0e4987efc0b0f0ff8b.png

image.png.0349cddecb89cd3382324befa045dbbc.png

Hopefully it should get easier with practice!

4 hours ago, Zhorro said:

Today I bought a camera...

image.thumb.png.2878857d5f03693d3e2e32bea989d369.png

I spent most of the day trying to connect it to my computer...

And then there was a further struggle to copy the pictures to insert them here.

Anyway, I hope this was waiting for...

image.png.785881934f79ea0e4987efc0b0f0ff8b.png

image.png.0349cddecb89cd3382324befa045dbbc.png

Hopefully it should get easier with practice!

That is one beautiful bar! Premium must be high, where did you get it? 

250 Walking Liberty half dollars (90% silver 10% copper, U.S. 50 cent pieces, 0.50$us/face value, 0.715 troy ounces of silver each, minted as currency between 1916 and 1947, available as "junk silver" or "constitutional silver" in the U.S., widely available with very low premium over spot, nicknamed "Walkers" by junk dealers, same basic design as a U.S. silver eagle)

SJ90_50C_WALKR_RL_CR-02-popup.jpg

26 minutes ago, Xander said:

Bought it, waiting on delivery, I thought it would have arrived yesterday. Panicking in case I now get an email telling me there's been a mistake. 

Awesome! Hopefully it arrives safe and very much looking forward to seeing your new Sov!

On 28/09/2018 at 17:50, Lowlow said:

250 Walking Liberty half dollars (90% silver 10% copper, U.S. 50 cent pieces, 0.50$us/face value, 0.715 troy ounces of silver each, minted as currency between 1916 and 1947, available as "junk silver" or "constitutional silver" in the U.S., widely available with very low premium over spot, nicknamed "Walkers" by junk dealers, same basic design as a U.S. silver eagle)

SJ90_50C_WALKR_RL_CR-02-popup.jpg

Congrats!  I'd love to have a large pile of walkers like that.  My 90% stack is a lot smaller then I would like.  But I think its .715 oz silver per $1 face value, so .715 per 2 halfs.

It may will go below £10 if so we inn the game big time 2019 middle go to £17 2020 u hit it off once the world ie USA & UK ... EU ...hit rock bottom. Then 2020 will be very big it my go to £65 to £90 or   even up to £135 Oz of silver ...the USD is way in the red as the USA .... O out lots of money we need the USA to hit a Rock Bottom  and when gold go up then silver go up remember gold and silver are brother & sister for over 1000 years have a nice day

Oh...and just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...I bought a 2003 1/4 oz Gold Panda (MS-69). I couldn’t think of a good “Orca” movie analogy, Black and white...pandas...so I had to go with a “Jaws” movie phrase...like a dolls eyes.😁