• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

6 hours ago, Reichpapers said:

Did you check your after they came in?  I'm on my 2nd tube with a majority having blem issues.

Still awaiting their arrival...seems like they are taking a round about way to get here along the expanse of the eastern part of the country. I am kind of expecting the similar blemish given I think we ordered from the same supplier. Will let you know!

On 10/09/2018 at 11:45, Reichpapers said:

Did you check your after they came in?  I'm on my 2nd tube with a majority having blem issues.

@Reichpapers, I received my tube of 2018 Bloody Krugerrands today. I went through the first five coins in the lot and did not have any of the blemishes you had experienced below the “U” in “KRUGERRAND”. A couple had a minor nick on the reverse under “KRUGERRAND” probably from coin strike being they are BU. Also, a couple were showing signs of milk spots. I will go over all of them over the next couple of days and post some photos...Just been busy with everything. And it’s a good thing these arrived before the hurricane rolls through in a couple days...might have to use some of these if SHTF 🙃!

22 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

@Reichpapers, I received my tube of 2018 Bloody Krugerrands today. I went through the first five coins in the lot and did not have any of the blemishes you had experienced below the “U” in “KRUGERRAND”. A couple had a minor nick on the reverse under “KRUGERRAND” probably from coin strike being they are BU. Also, a couple were showing signs of milk spots. I will go over all of them over the next couple of days and post some photos...Just been busy with everything. And it’s a good thing these arrived before the hurricane rolls through in a couple days...might have to use some of these if SHTF 🙃!

I solved my problem.  I traded 20 of my coins to my wife for a tube of ASE's.  She's not a collector and loves playing with the coins and causing carnage. I cherry picked all the good ones out between the two Krug rolls until I had 21 good ones.  I ordered 4 individual Krugs which came in today.  I now have one perfect mint tube.  Obsession is tough.

7 minutes ago, Reichpapers said:

I solved my problem.  I traded 20 of my coins to my wife for a tube of ASE's.  She's not a collector and loves playing with the coins and causing carnage. I cherry picked all the good ones out between the two Krug rolls until I had 21 good ones.  I ordered 4 individual Krugs which came in today.  I now have one perfect mint tube.  Obsession is tough.

In the interim, I will have to trade with myself for my tube of ASEs.🙁 Hopefully there aren’t a great number with milk spots.

On 06/09/2018 at 10:44, Numistacker said:

Bought a raw one of these today but will grade in due course.2B831E05-5E68-494A-98D3-6ACDAD47D543.thumb.jpeg.89fe563843abeb13b746dad58e77dd44.jpeg

I tried to order one of these while I was on the road on my mortorcycle trip.  In the 30 seconds between when i hit the buy button, and bringing up my cart and finalizing the purchase, "No longer available".  My friends standing around near their bikes were a bit concerned when I started cursing up a storm.  Very disappointed to say the least. I missed out on the BU last year as well.  Congrats on getting one.

Used some birthday money for a really exciting order!!!!! 

Tube with twenty 1/4 ounce Armenian Noah's Ark (at €4,62 a piece, found this price very attractive), this one is @StackerNoob's fault with his video!
My second 1 ounce 2018 silver Bloody Krugerrand.. Gotta love them!
2 Oz Falcon which will complete my "Cubee's" collection so far.
A 1 Avoirdupois ounce (say whut???) Copper Walking Liberty coin, just for fun and to play with.. Learned something new about the Avoirdupois ounce system..

Boy, can't wait for them to arrive, but it will take about 3 weeks...

1 hour ago, FFkook said:

Used some birthday money for a really exciting order!!!!! 

Tube with twenty 1/4 ounce Armenian Noah's Ark (at €4,62 a piece, found this price very attractive), this one is @StackerNoob's fault with his video!

Dont be blaming me! Haha you wont be disappointed they are very cool little pieces. Surprising detail for such small coins!