• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I bought.....

14 hours ago, Silvergun said:

2  half sovereigns from Ebay this morning only for the seller to refund the monies this evening , his pathetic excuse was he didn't want Paypal holding his funds until June ;) but he is ok with Paypal holding onto my money for 7 working days . Would you give him negative feedback ?

Personally I thought that once the buyer has purchased and received the item there is nothing the seller can do.  It's a contract.  You could always sell them back to the seller (+ 5%) 😀

55 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

I have not been buying much bullion

But...

I have pre-ordered these

IMG_2867_polarr.jpg
IMG_2868_polarr.jpg

I don’t know why just something about them seems good...

I'm with you on these numi I think i will be adding some as well

1 hour ago, MickB said:

Just ordered a Route 66 silver shield, the first in a series of eight. Should be a nice series to collect.

Oh..I didn't know it was only 8 in that series. I thought there would be a lot more and that made it undesirable for me. Thanks

38 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

Oh..I didn't know it was only 8 in that series. I thought there would be a lot more and that made it undesirable for me. Thanks

Each shield features a unique landmark from the eight states it passes through. A good size series.

The first coin of the Gold Greek Gods series from (guess...) Greece!

It is in the fifth year now and I will probably go for all of them. I really hope they will make it to the whole twelve.

Mintage 1,000 (for the first two - increase to 1,200 from 2016)
Gold 999; 3,88g; 17,5mm

greece-100-euro-gold-dias-zeus-2014.jpg

greece-100-euro-gold-zeus-dias-2014.jpg

Just to clarify that it is Zeus (or Dias) for the few of you that can't read the Greek letters!  😜

Edited by Gildeon

A 0.5g gold note. I think it's from Shanghai Mint and year of the rooster but Google isn't coming up with much.

Not usually the sort of thing i purchase but saw it over the weekend at a good price and thought it wouldn't hurt!

Anyone have any info on it?06414e6ba87b6107565f0f343d765dd0.jpg

I was so jealous of @BackyardBullion ...he has one.

Plus I have the MS 65 Dimes from 1940-45 so I might collect this run in halfs also. Not graded though because they are very expensive, just in reasonable shape.

I might have overpaid. But the melt value is about $6 alone. I hope it's in condition as shown.

90% silver

Untitled.jpg