• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:32, ilovesilverireallydo said:

It’s going to be a series, Sonic is next! 

Not a good idea to fireball from that range.  Could easily get a flying kick to the head.  Although stood up Ryu could easily pull back to block and press top shoulder button for a throw.  Ken gets a "shoeing" for a having a bogus fighting name. ???

A few fingers from BYB

5af445be3aff4_4KitKatBars(1).thumb.JPG.d

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Had recently bought  a large batch of pre47 British 50% Coins. 

Went through it and found these beauties. My shitty phone camera does not do these coins any justice. 

Image may contain: 2 people

No automatic alt text available.

That Florin is a belter! 

Image may contain: 1 person

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

IMG_7701.thumb.JPG.dd06177ee2b75ac35e0bde09abd05a00.JPGThis coin was announced as a 1918 Canada Sovereign. Pictures weren't great but the date was clearly 1913 – hopes high I was ready to bid just to see the listing pulled last minute because they realised their error. 

Went to down to check in store and it turns out it is a London Mint 1913 Sovereign. As you can see, the coin has a noticeable die crack on the obverse. 

IMG_7700.thumb.JPG.d726db3b0bf771a9be45ecf7895c6675.JPG

This swayed them that the coin is damaged and only worth melt value and the paper markets pushing gold down also worked in my favour...