• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

16 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Forgive me SilverForum for I have sinned. I could not resist buying a second proof half Sovereign at Baldwin’s Auction today

Yes I know it’s gratuitous and greedy but maybe that’s what I have become with this hobby. I need cleansing

IMG_1928.JPG
IMG_1929.JPG

Very nice, you just need the set of 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 and 66 to confirm the TPGs have them in the correct order!

I picked up a tiny coin at the Hamburg auction today - it was silver though!

Unfortunately a couple of other bidders realised what it was but I still got it for less than 100euros?

Very nice, you just need the set of 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 and 66 to confirm the TPGs have them in the correct order!
I picked up a tiny coin at the Hamburg auction today - it was silver though!
Unfortunately a couple of other bidders realised what it was but I still got it for less than 100euros[emoji3]

Will be interesting to see what NCS do with the raw one

https://coins.nzpost.co.nz/2017/british-irish-lions-tour-new-zealand-silver-proof-coin 

got my hands on 3 of these bad boys. Possibly a bad investment, but I love rugby, and we didn’t lose last year, so there is that! Also only 1000 of them made. The quality is superb. 

Silver_effigy.png

Silver_front.png

Edited by billyf1

18 hours ago, billyf1 said:

I got this 1995 1 Punt (Pound) Coin. There were an estimated 750 of these minted, in their own presentation boxes.

Another 2000 were made as part of a set of coins (with many other coutries).

This is the rarest pound coin in existence (Irish), and is the size of a crown.

Truly fascinating piece. I believe that most people didn't know of it's existence until about the year 2000.

Got it for 150 euro, and most guides say it's worth about 350. Probably more value when graded.

Beautiful coin and certainly in my wish list. I am not sure if you mean the boxed version but in general prices for the raw coin are around 200€, so 150€ still seems a good price.

Instagram: gildeon_67

6 hours ago, Gildeon said:

Beautiful coin and certainly in my wish list. I am not sure if you mean the boxed version but in general prices for the raw coin are around 200€, so 150€ still seems a good price.

Yea, I did mean the boxed coin. With the certificate it makes a bit of a difference. I'd say, however, if I can get @Numistacker to grade it, the COA might not make a whole lot of difference, and make it valuable. If you want one, I have a second one on it's way too? some slight toning on it, though.

It doesn’t really fit in the pandas collection, but still bought it , I blame numistacker for it [emoji4]
6D1AA305-3721-4FA1-A8FB-31E207ADF2CD.thumb.png.b623f4907e745137f87b5be9c3827d51.png
A72B1D31-9700-4837-8063-F5D68778F64F.thumb.png.c9572b07d8829c99f0219073c772acd1.png

Where did you get it? Does it need grading? I am proud of you )))

2 and 5 oz Reverse proof Libertads 2017 at a decent price.

Mintage 2000 each and first year for these sizes, not low but a new version.

I now hope that the design will change in the next few years to come so it could become scarce (I just speculate :) ) 

Not my photos... 

5adb7f65be24f_LibertadRP.thumb.jpg.cafd6a4e8d40eb81ea3465c07afd83e6.jpg .

5adb7f69108d6_LibertadRP2.jpg.7aa65518d3a175ce6ac9227149e14e4a.jpg

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:16, zeusss4 said:

New member, Just started this month. 4 queens beast lions silver 2oz coins ordered today 

Hello,

Could you tell me where you got them from?

I am looking to get one or two.

2 hours ago, RoughDog said:

Hello,

Could you tell me where you got them from?

I am looking to get one or two.

From eBay. Not many places have them in stock. Silver To go had them around £92 

try the silver trader he has them in I've just ordered 4 griffins today. If you go direct to his site and not his eBay shop they are slightly cheaper