• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

3 hours ago, daz said:

Because although it's a very good price that's still one hell of a lot of money to me , especially when I think the potential profit in that would pay for my part of the group order this month and also even though I've never sold a coin in my life I justify my spending to my Mrs by telling her I can make money on that !

Anyway hopefully it's in good condition and it won't be going anywhere.

I do the same to my missus:D

Spent my overtime and callout fee already without going into my usual monthly stacking money.

A 2.2oz kit kat ripple bar from BYB, can’t wait for it.

10oz queens beast Griffin, 10 2oz silver QB Bulls, 3 2oz silver QB unicorns & 3 1oz silver Krugerrands. 

I have my eye on a 2 1/2 dollar gold Indian head coin on ebay but its over £160. If not ill get a gold 1/4oz Queens Beast.

9 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Just won this just now. Think people might of been put off by pictures don't look clear or clean but I message him it's the capsule coin is good he even has money back returns I'm well happy been after this one 

Why wouldn't you just rub that capsule on your tshirt before you take the pics?! people are weird

Hopefully the coin itself is good, impossible to tell from the photos isn't it. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Won an 1885M Victoria Shield Gold Sovereign at [eBay] auction from “The Numistacker Collection”!
B42297E1-87C1-433F-A3C2-44D93768F697.thumb.jpeg.4bdb2119af74bf554b5f174d0e761ca2.jpeg
E63C90AD-1221-4393-8B86-0DE2293CFD43.thumb.jpeg.1e4f125e6798ccdfdca0539a26d1a40d.jpeg

It went for a little less than I paid for it at the London Coin Fair. I thought it would go for about £25 more than it did.
Won an 1885M Victoria Shield Gold Sovereign at [eBay] auction from “The Numistacker Collection”!
B42297E1-87C1-433F-A3C2-44D93768F697.thumb.jpeg.4bdb2119af74bf554b5f174d0e761ca2.jpeg
E63C90AD-1221-4393-8B86-0DE2293CFD43.thumb.jpeg.1e4f125e6798ccdfdca0539a26d1a40d.jpeg

It went for a little less than I paid for it at the London Coin Fair. I thought it would go for about £25 more than it did.

IMG_1357.JPG

I ordered a 10oz Red Dragon from Apmex. I’m hoping they deliver it to the USA before I leave as it’s a pre-order

IMG_1357.JPG

I ordered a 10oz Red Dragon from Apmex. I’m hoping they deliver it to the USA before I leave as it’s a pre-order

2012 1/2oz NGC PF 69 warrior queen:D to complete my set, 70 would have been ideal as all my others are 70s but I've been after this coin since Christmas. Only 8 69s  & 44 70s so I'll eventually pick up a 70 sometime.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.