• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Bought another 1820 Sovereign today in USA.

5235312F-EF8E-4D05-A483-A37D058FF8FA.jpg

It’s not quite as good as the AU50 below but I liked it...the AU50 was a DNW auction purchase this one ebay USA.

It’s not quite as good as the AU50 below but I liked it...the AU50 was a DNW auction purchase this one ebay USA.

1911 canada sovereign via eBay 20% off 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22-Carat-Gold-Full-Sovereign-Canada-Mint-1911/152822252947?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I don't normally buy off eBay due to the amount of fakes,  but this guy looks genuine, he has sold quite a few sovereigns before with good feedback and has quite a few for sale. The Coin looks good, anyone else disagree?

IMG_2375.PNG

IMG_2376.PNG

Finally bought two gold coins that have been high on my list all through 2017: the 1 ounce 2017 Britannia 30th Anniversary bullion, and a 2017 American 1 ounce gold Eagle.  Bought the Britannia directly with BTC (an interesting first for me..)  and the AGE was from APMEX this week when they dropped the price way down, so both fell under the £1000 bar that is my psychological price barrier for buying an ounce of gold?.

Edited by Lindeman

I bought a 1 oz proof QB Dragon from Royal Mint

Bit of a nightmare to order! they changed their site and password and said they would email me to create a new password.. tried that 3 times yesterday without getting an email

Tried again today, got an email, but when resetting password it wouldn't work?! twice I tried

Ending up having to just make a new account :|

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

30 minutes ago, Kman said:

Bit of a nightmare to order! they changed their site and password and said they would email me to create a new password.. tried that 3 times yesterday without getting an email

Tried again today, got an email, but when resetting password it wouldn't work?! twice I tried

Gold? ?

56 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Gold? ?

oh no :P only silver I'm afraid 

Just hoping it doesn't have milkspots, scuffs etc 

Edited by Kman

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

22 hours ago, Kman said:

Apparently it could take them up to say 7 days to post :huh: so might be waiting a while 

Started to dip my toe back into silver after being 100% gold for some time.

Grabbed a 1kg silver bar from ebay using the 20% discount, a 1kg bar from Arshimo and a 100oz bar from Chards just now.

The 100oz bar seems like a good deal at £1421.

Also still waiting on those 5 x 50g gold valcambi combi-bars to be delivered from silvergoldbull. 

Fun unboxing times ahead :)

Edited by mr-dead