• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Finally succumbed and purchased a 1/4 queens beast lion from Atkinsons. I am a bit concerned given  @Cornishfarmer comments regarding these and the fact that Atties keep appearing with these every few weeks with a batch of 50 or so when they are no longer being minted." ?,! Regardless, I have pulled the trigger and will see what turns up. I suspect that they may be purchasing rejects from the us market. Also pulled the trigger wit h goldsilver-be a few months ago only to be advised that they were returning stock t and never got this coin.GSBE said that the quality was that poor they sent stock back to the RM. Maybe more than Atties care to do? We shall see.  Only hope that they retain some sort of premium due to collector demand and that qc improve from now on. Ha , come on its the Royal mint after all. 

As a side note had I received a postal promotion from the mint for the queens beast series which looked very professional, if only they could replicate with the product, delivery, quality and general customer service. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

1 oz silver Proof Queens beast

Still undecided on the 1/4 gold, so will have to wait till after xmas 

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, prophet800 said:

I have sent my second one back and asked for my money back.
Will get a Griffin and a 2017 sov instead I thinkemoji53.png

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've been debating picking up a 1/4 lion and griffin bullion instead

Shame as it's such a nice coin but seemingly their quality control atm is really bad 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

4 hours ago, MickB said:

Also just bought 1 x 2oz silver Griffin beast and 1 x 1oz 2017 silver Britannia, both from Yorkshire Bullion. Well that's me done for the year. Have to wait until next year before my wife will let me order anymore coins:D

In two days ?

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

First purchase of 2017 a PCGS graded $1 type 3 Indian princess.

6d1009d119ae9da2d10b54fe397db3fb.png&key=5c448b8e0220ff75b3b8df0dd635d04bbeac2d414170c7911d944d7b8375c0a8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should see this coin in a couple of days but looked up the PCGS cert pic.

88275cf748b0605396c7a1b331030e81.jpg

It looks promising and nicer than the eBay pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk