• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Late last night found an eBay 10% off voucher in my basket so used it for a 2014 1/2oz panda from Germany.

With the voucher but allowing for 17e postage ! The amount paid was about £398

475b3070fafd39aa137b630ebcc71f34.jpg

Since the 2014 is already at a premium (see Apmex at £500 for the same coin. I think that was a great deal.

How many years is a full date run? I like the Fiji taku and Noah's ark coins, don't have any of either, nearly bought a tube of Noah's a while ago from Germany before the tax went up to 19% there, now I am regretting that I didn't, as the silver that is available tax free in EU is a bit limited.

What do you think of the philharmonics, compared to other bullion coins in the EU I think they work out the cheapest per oz. For some reason though I dislike them, there is something a bit boring about them.

p.s. don't worry I will get the tapatalk thing sorted shortly

Philarmonics are good bullion coins.  Yes a little boring as each year is the same design; much like the America Eagles.

Looks to have a lot of flat spots to my eyes to be over 60, but I'm not up on US gold coins. What's a perfect(ish) one look like?

32a6bfbf8b9b33e29746421c14dbc552.jpg

This is a 65 and I think mine may be a 63 or 62

• Founder & Administrator

1oz HR 2016 chinese mythical creatures coin :)

Just the 2015 1oz HR Kangaroo to buy now and I am up to date with all current 1oz Perth Mint HR's :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@numistacker is this a slab?

Yes it's a secondary grading company who closed and reformed in 2013. It's graders have 30 years of pro grading experience.

That looks pretty good to me, wouldn't be surprised if it was slightly better.

My guess is 64 )) it has almost no field markings and I have had 63+ with lots of small flecks on that this does not have.