• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed A few nice bits of silver - early spring clean

I dont sell much as i am a bit of a hoarder but i have accumulated a few items that are duplicates in my collection and there may be some stuff you have been looking for.

2015 Longest Reigning Monarch NGC PF69 with original box and capsule (if you want to break it out  £49

1999 Perth Mint Lunar Rabbit 1/2oz Prof graded by NGC (pop 3) with original box and capsule in perfect condition (just try to find one of these!) £95

1977/78 Mexico Cien Pesos (.720 silver) 4 available @ £7.20 per coin (state 1-2-3-4) according to photo left to right - SOLD

Lunar 1 - 1/2oz BU (hard to find - I know believe me!) £185 for all 6 assuming nobody bought a single - SOLD

Rabbit £32  SOLD

Pig £32 SOLD

Dragon £34 SOLD

Snake £32 SOLD

Monkey £32 SOLD

Goat £32 SOLD

1987 Mexico Libertad Proof 1oz NGC PF69 "Lettered Edge" with OMP as well £49

2010 Mexico Libertad Proof 1/10oz PF69  £15.50 - SOLD

2010 Mexico Libertad Proof 1/20oz PF69  £9.50  (less than just the cost to grade the coin) - SOLD

Payment is via Paypal gift and postage is free with a £100+ purchase and £3.50 under £100 total.

Photo Jan 30, 3 30 45 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 37 56 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 38 17 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 33 56 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 36 46 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 42 50 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 42 35 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 30, 3 42 42 PM.jpg

12 minutes ago, seXes said:

What about postage to Sweden?

I want the 4x 100 Pesos coins, in that case.

There are two postage options to Sweden. Tracked and insured or non tracked and non insured... up to £20 anyway... You can choose .

non tracked.jpg

tracked sweden.gif

19 minutes ago, seXes said:

I will go with standard, I haven't had any loss of package yet :D

So 32,5£, you PM me your paypal address, I will send it F/F.

Thanks SeXes they are yours with regular post to Sweden.

Does the proof rabbit have the COA?

No Coa on this one or it would be priced a little higher. But I think that graded it does not really need the COA or box so they are kind of extra.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's not so much the authenticity, I don't think there are fakes around and if so I'm sure the COA could be copied just as easily. Some people might want the option to break it out and return it to it's original condition.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Thanks for clearing that up. It's not so much the authenticity, I don't think there are fakes around and if so I'm sure the COA could be copied just as easily. Some people might want the option to break it out and return it to it's original condition.

It's true although in 1.5 years I only saw two of these for sale and none in the uk. This one came from Aystralia

Buzz 

I'll take the 1/20 and 1/10 proof plz. 

How much for the libs in caps? 

They are yours. I am not sure of the ones in caps. I need to do some research )) were you interested in all or just one or two?

7 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

All depends on how many for sale and price. 

£5 per coin for 1 coin

£4.75 per coin for 5 coins

£4.50 per coin for 10 coins

1st class signed - under £50 covered - over £50 at your risk £3.20

Special Delivery £6.30

They have sold recently for between £5 and £7 per coin and graded up to £20

PRICE REDUCTIONS

Thanks to everyone who bought and just a reminder that some are still available:

2015 Longest Reigning Monarch NGC PF69 with original box and capsule (if you want to break it out  £49 £47

1999 Perth Mint Lunar Rabbit 1/2oz Prof graded by NGC (pop 3) with original box and capsule in perfect condition (just try to find one of these!) £95 £93

1987 Mexico Libertad Proof 1oz NGC PF69 "Lettered Edge" with OMP as well £49 £48

Payment is via Paypal gift and postage is free with a £100+ purchase and £3.50 under £100 total.

I also have 7 coins ending on eBAY today. Lots of interest in them but there may be something you want to bid for. My ebay charges will be hight so I should probably have offered them here but on the off chance that any forum members do win one of these auctions please let me know after and I will rebate 50% of the special delivery postage costs as a special forum freebie. There is a beautiful 1904 $2.5 quarter dollar going for £81 that should be about £140 so this may be worth a look.

Here is the link to my ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=3&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=tbkid1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

Archived